Going Home 1: The Intelligent kiddo.

Going Home

"Son make it faster! Your father is in the car already." Mrs. Kim called from the stairs.

 

"Mom do you think Henry will need poop bags?" Chae Rim asked.

 

"No sweetie. Henry is all groomed. But you can still bring for emergency." Mrs. Kim explained to her daughter.

 

"Prevention is better than cure!" Chae Rim happily answered and run to get some poop bags/diaper.

 

"Hyun Joong! We are not going to a party, no need to groom yourself." Mrs. Kim called once again.

 

"Yes! I'm coming!" He shouted as he closed her door. He remembered his earphones so he grabbed it again in his 'study table'. "Why do I need to go? As if vacation won't push thru if I'm not there." He said while going down.

 

"Son, I told you. NO GADGETS ALLOWED!" Mrs. Kim said as she saw the hanging cables from his shoddily zipped backpack.

 

"Crap!" He cursed when he noticed it. "But--"

 

"No buts! We will feel the nature breeze , so no gadgets to disturb is allowed." Mrs. Kim said as he reached for his backpack.

 

"I promise they won't disturb our nature breeze trip." He said sarcastically.

 

"I don't trust that tone of yours." Mrs. Kim said as she pulled out his laptop and ipad in his backpack.

 

Chae Rim saw the sticking earphones from Hyun Joong's collar after getting the poop bag. She was about to say it, but Hyun Joong grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. Chae Rim already understands the meaning of it, so she zipped .

 

"Here. Now, come on. Dad is waiting." Mrs. Kim handed his backpack to him and walked outside, followed by Hyun Joong and Chae Rim who was smiling devilishly. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

"Okay! Everyone is here. Buckle up! Chae Rim say goodbye to our house." Mr. Kim said as Henry jumped off to Chae Rim's lap.

 

"Bye, miss lappy." She said as she set Henry on her lap.

 

Hyun Joong tucked in his earphone and his iPod.

 

"Hyun Joong I said no gadget." Mrs. Kim said as she noticed and then glared at Chae Rim.

 

"He bribed me with a kiss." Chae Rim pouted.

 

"Honey, just let him." Mr. Kim smiled.

 

"You owe me one." Hyun Joong mouthed to Chae Rim.

 

"I don't!" She declared and laughed when Hyun Joong came near her, ready to tickle her till death. He grabbed her and tickled her nonstop, leaving Chae Rim struggling and laughing nonstop. Henry just jumped out of the Chae Rim's lap and watched them at the side.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim jus smiled too each other as they saw both sleeping with Henry.

 

"They will surely miss pizza in there."

 

"You always spoil them."

 

"Just think of it as a prize for successfully dragging them along in a vacation." Mr. Kim smiled.

 

"As you say Honey." Mrs. Kim smiled.

 

They stopped on the favorite pizza parlor of the siblings. Mrs. Kim woke them up. Chae Rim jumped out for joy as she saw the pizza parlor. They stuffed their stomach with an 18 inches Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza with melted cheese above as Chae Rim requested. They all eat with pleasure, leaving them with a full stomach.

 

"Can I have another cup of ice cream?" Chae Rim pouted.

 

"Not yet full? Baby Piggy?" Hyun Joong asked.

 

"I'm full but I want ice cream." Chae Rim said with a pleading look to her parents.

 

"You'll be a mother piggy in no time." Hyun Joong commented.

 

Chae Rim stuck her tongue out to his Oppa. "Mom, Dad can I?" She plead.

 

"Alright sweetie."

 

They waited for Chae Rim to finish up before leaving. She climbed to Hyun Joong because she feels so bloated. They all laugh at her but she was getting pissed so they hid their laughter to her.

 

---------------------------------

 

It was afternoon when they reached he small town. Almost nothing changed except for the new faces around it. Same look and feel.

 

When they passed the soccer field, Hyun Joong saw his old friends and smirked as they still look the same. He was almost to sat back when he saw an unfamiliar pretty face. He stick out his head from the window to have a good look. His world turned blurred by the time she laughed while watching the soccer game, her face is all he can see.

 

"What's wrong son?" Mrs. Kim asked.

 

"Oppa, have you seen an alien?" Chae Rim asked playfully. Henry barked to him but he didn't notice as he was so occupied. Chae Rim pulled his sleeve and gained his consciousness back.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Yeah." He said as he sat back and glanced back at the soccer field. This time her image was blocked by some guys making a move into her.

 

They stopped in a house fenced by plants. Chae Rim immediately opened her car door and got Henry on her arms. They were welcomed by their grandparents. It was a long welcome as they haven't been there for almost 2 years. They were in the living room chatting about anything. Chae Rim as jolly as she can be was entertaining them with her stories about school and her friends. Hyun Joong would one in a while join them, he was still thinking of the girl he saw.

 

Hyun Joong was in his room fixing his luggage while cursing himself how careless he was. He looked at the window when he remember the girl he saw again.

 

"Oppa!" A girl called from the outside. Hyun Joong lazily looked at her and smiled, he immediately pulled the curtain to cover. One of the reasons he hates to go is her, Saren. The girl who is head over heels to him. He was obviously irritated to her, but he can't deny the fact that she is pretty especially now she is grown up.

 

"Oppa! Can we have a little walk?" Chae Rim asked as she opened the door of Hyun Joong.

 

"A crazy girl is outside. Maybe later we can."

 

"Unnie Saren?" Chae Rim asked as she knows who is the only girl that her oppa calls crazy. She looked out the window and its confirmed. "Okay. She will definitely tag along if she sees us. No one can ever get my oppa from me." She said with a big smile.

 

"I know. I know. I have a big chance to stay single forever." He said as he plays with Henry.

 

"With that looks of yours definitely no."

 

"But you said you wouldn't give me away."

 

"I wouldn't give you to Unnie Saren. I don't like her and I now you too. I will only give you to the girl who will capture your heart and she must be pretty like me." Chae Rim said as she formed a heart with her hands. Hyun Joong just smiled to her.

 

"Is there any girl who would look as pretty as my little sister?"

 

"Nahh! Oppa, you wouldn't look as dumb as earlier if you haven't saw one. Base on my instincts she is prettier than me. Am I right?" Chae Rim asked innocently.

 

"You should go to Mom. I need to freshen up." He said as he pushed Chae Rim out of the door. "What an intelligent kid." He sighed.

 

------------------------

 

Nothing much on the first chapter. Just brief introduction. Hope you enjoy reading ;) Thanks for reading and for the subscribers and comments. I love you all ;) Thanks much ;)