Kitty Cat 3 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV:

Aish,this box is so slippery! I assumed that the human was carrying the box,with me in it.I slid again,and slightly hit the wall in the box.I slightly meowed,trying to get his attention,and to my luck he did.He stopped for a moment and put the box down on the floor.He then bent down and his face appeared near the box.

"What's wrong Minji?",he asked me.I couldn't do much,except meow and slightly claw at the wall of the box.It kind of meant for me to try and get out the box,but the walls were too high for a small cat like me.

"I can't let you out,we're not home yet.Just a little longer okay?",he said,before he stood back up and picked up the box again.The human kept walking,and I couldn't grip the box at all.

The human then turned a sharp corner,and once again I swayed to the other end of the box.He then entered a house,most likely his own.Finally,I'll be out of this stupid box!He then put down his bag,and hurried into a living room.He put the box down on the ground,and sat down beside it.

Kai's POV:

Ah I'm so excited.I sat down beside the box,and carefully reached into it.I felt the kitten rub itself against my hand,and couldn't help but chuckle.I picked up the kitten carefully,and pulled her out the box,and on to the ground.Minji looked around with an adorable expression,and started to run around the living room.Well,now I see what the woman meant when she said that Minji was hyper.

Minji then ran out the living room,and down the hall to the front door.Crap! I stood up and ran after her,hoping that she doesn't hide.I'll never be able to find her since she's really small.I saw her run over to my shoes,and start to play with my shoelaces.She meowed sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter