Kitty Cat 8 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV:

After our little awkward wake up,Kai and I went downstairs to make breakfast.Kai told me to sit in the living room while he starts breakfast,so I did.He the T.V for me,and I decided to watch something to pass the time.It came to channel that seemed to catch my eye.Something about a guy is a psycho and tries to get at a girl.But many people try to stop him since he's a criminal and a lot of weird stuff started to happen.The girl didn't want to be with him,so he started to torture her to love him.

"What is this?",I asked myself.

I watched some more and even more crazy stuff started to happen.Kai walked in and said breakfast was ready,but I was really into the movie in a weird way.Kai's smile dropped and he looked at the T.V screen.After about 10 seconds of watching the horrifying torture session,Kai grabbed the remote and switched it off in a rush.

"Why the hell are you watching that?!",he yelled while turning to me.I blinked at him and cocked my head to the side.

"Why can't I?It was really weird but oddly interesting",I nodded to myself and then smiled at him.Kai sighed and rubbed his face in frustration.He then walked over and grabbed my wrist,pulling me up from the couch and pulling me to the dining room.

"You shouldn't watch stuff like that.If you want to watch something,tell me and I'll get you a suitable movie okay?",he asked while sitting me down in the chair.

"Okay~",I said and smiled again.

Kai brought in plates from the kitchen and put them down.One infront of me and one opposite me where he sat.I looked down and saw some orangish flat doe with some sticky yellow stuff over it.Kai gave me a fork so it's not like that kimchi stuff.

"It's pancakes by the way",Kai said while grabbing his fork and eating the doe.I looked down at the 'pancakes' again and blinked.It didn't look like it should be eaten.

"You don't want it?",Kai asked and stopped eating,frowning.

"It's not that.It just....looks weird and not eatable....",I pouted since my stomach was rumbling.

Kai laughed and pulled my plate towards himself.He chopped up a piece and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter