Kitty Cat 12 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV:

I went to the classroom Kai said to go to,and man was I nervous.I just disliked the idea of being stared at by a bunch of other human teenagers,not to mention a teacher.And I heard that if your new to a school,it takes a while to settle in and is quite frightening.I huffed out air and raised my hand to knock,and carefully knocked.A conversation that seemed to be going on inside stopped,and the door opened.A woman stood there who brightened from a bored expression.She was actually....pretty.She actually looked a little young to be a teacher.

"Oh you must be the new student!Please come in!",she cheered while opening the door widely.I hesitantly stepped in and had a bunch of eyes staring at me.I felt my heart rate fastened and I gulped.A lot of the male students blinked furiously,before grinning.That creeped me out a lot,and the females in the class did not look impressed,for an unknown reason.

"Everyone,this is the new student,Kim Minji.Please make her feel welcome to the school",the teacher said while bringing me to the centre of the front of the classroom.She then turned to me and smiled."I'm Miss.Park".

I nodded slightly and the woman went back to her position,before scanning the class.I could not stop looking at the these students,they were really creeping me out.I really wish Kai was here,I always to feel calm while I'm around him.Unlike these people here,he knew about my actually being and tried his best to help me feel human.

"Is there any seats avaliable for Minji?",the teacher asked the class.

Many hands shot up,all male hands.Most were hitting each other until the other's hand came down in pain.What are they doing?Is it some how 'cool' to hit your classmates?Kai didn't mention anything about this.I looked and saw that the teacher didn't look impressed either.She then brightened again and turned to me.

"You can sit next to Kris who is at the back of the class,in the corner".

Many students let out a gasp,and the males pulled their hands down.I looked to the corner of the class,and saw the angriest guy I have ever seen.He had sandy blonde hair and looked very....irratated.Now I was even more scared,sitting next to him would be a nightmare!Just look how interagating he is!I walked down the desks and didn't dare look at this Kris guy,only at my feet.

"Now class,I'm going to read out the notices,then you can go to your first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter