Kitty Cat 9 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji's POV:

Awah,this is all so fasinating!This bus carries people anywhere they want and let's you get off where ever you want!And the houses and small shops we passed were very beautiful.Joonmin,the little boy next to me was so adorable.He swung his legs happily since they didn't reach the floor.I just wanted to squish him so bad!But unfortunatly,his mother pushed the 'stop' button and said that they needed to get off now.

"Awww Umma why can't I stay on?",Joonmin asked while pouting.

"I'm sorry Joonmin.But we need to get off now",his mother said sympatheticly.She then turned to me with a sweet smile."Thank you for letting him sit next to you".

"It was my pleasure.Really!",I said while smiling back.

"Bye noona!",Joonmin said while waving,as him and his mother made their way to the doors.His mother held his small hand and she was smiling at me aswell.

"Bye Joonmin",I bidded goodbye.

They left through the doors and I waved when they passed the window.They both waved back,warming my heart even more.I have always loved seeing happy families together.Especially mothers with their children,but fathers with their daughters is second in line on my family scale.It's just so sweet to see the love the parents give their children,and the children return with laughs and hugs.I'd love to have a family one day,it's my main goal.And now that I'm human,I can make a family!

I turned my head and saw Kai staring at me again.He's been doing it a lot during this whole bus trip.I don't know why though.Do I have something on my face?In my hair?Ugh! It frustrates me!Maybe he's not looking at me,maybe he's trying to look at the window on the other side of the bus.That's probably the answer.God I'm very selfish aren't I?

"You really like kids huh?",Kai asked.I couldn't help but grin at the question,and nod happily.

"I do!They are very cute and I wish to have my own some day.I love seeing families together with their children.It is truely heart warming",I said while looking at him.

Kai smiled a genuine and understanding smile.I love it when he does that.That's another thing that warms my heart often,when Kai smiles at me.He makes my heart flutter and my legs feel weak.

"This is our stop",he said while pressing the 'stop' button on the pole.

We hopped off the bus and a huge shopping centre was infront of us.Kai walked inside,and I followed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter