Kitty Cat 15 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

As Minji marched ahead to the cafeteria,Luhan and Kai followed behind,side by side.Minji was looking around,interested in the school's walls and pictures that were hung up.The hallway was basically empty,besides some students getting books out their lockers,while other students were chatting with each other.Most of the students went to the cafeteria at reccess and lunch.It's where everyone hung out,including the cool and nerdy kids.

While walking,Luhan was glancing between Kai and Minji while smiling.He was just to amazed at how well the two would go together,yet Kai wouldn't admit it.It didn't go un-noticed by Kai,who turned and glared at his friend.

"Will you stop that?!",he whispered in a harsh tone.Luhan turned and blinked innocently.

"Stop what?",he asked,while unsuccessfully holding back his grin that spread across his face.

"You keep on looking between me and Minji!It's annoying!",Kai said while being quiet,making sure Minji wouldn't hear their little conversation.She wouldn't listen anyway,she was too engrossed with the sights.

"I can't help it!You two would just be so cute together!",Luhan squeeled which caused some students to look at him strangely.But the girl students fan-girled over his squeel.

"Just stop!If she sees you looking at us like that,she'll know something's up!She's more observant than she looks",Kai argued back while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Alright,Alright!Geez",Luhan sighed in defeat.But still fan-girled over the two in his head.

Once the trio reached the cafeteria,they pushed the two doors open,and were blasted with the sound of noisy,chatty,hungry teenagers.Kai and Luhan heard it everyday,so it wasn't new to them.But Minji looked around,even more interested,even though it was extremely noisy.You could hear different types of conversations going on all at once,which caused Minji sensitive ears to hurt.Cat's ears are usually very sensitive,so it meant Minji's were very sensitive too.

"You two go find a table,I'll get us some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter