Kitty Cat 2 ~owo~

The Girl Who Was A Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

Kai walked out of the school gates,eager to get to the pet store.He rushed to the nearest pet store,and entered through the door with a smile on his face.He was greeted with the sounds of puppies barking,kittens meowing,birds chirping and more.An old women walked over to Kai with a smile on her face,and bowed to him.Kai bowed back while holding the straps of his school bag.The two then stood up straight.

"Welcome young man,is there anything I could help you with?",the woman asked him while smiling,which made her eyes disappear.

"Uh yes,can I look at the cats you have here?I'm think of buying one for myself~",Kai replied while rubbing the back of his neck.The woman nodded at him,keeping her smile,and started to lead him to the section for cats.

The woman lead him to a big cage that was up on a table,that contained many different types of kittens.Some were playing with each other,some were sleeping,some were eating and drink,some were playing by themselves,and some were rubbing themselves against the cage.Kai looked at them in awe,and smiled to himself.

"Awah,so many!",Kai said amazed.The woman chuckled at him,and brought over a stool for him.

"You can sit here if you want to choose.I'll leave you to look around young man,have fun~",the woman said and walked off to help some other customers.

Kai put his bag on floor and sat down on the stool that the woman gave him.He began to look at all the adorable kittens that were playing and sleeping in the cage.The smile would not leave his face,and he was having a lot of fun looking at the cats play.A warm feeling sturred inside him,and it brought him joy.Why had he not thought of getting a kitten earlier?

His eyes then landed on a different,and much smaller kitten that was drinking some milk that was in a bowl.Strangly enough,the kitten looked exactly like the one he drew in his drawing pad this morning.Kai slightly moved his stool so he was much more closer to the kitten,and some how felt attracted to the small feline.

Minji's POV:

Hmmmm I love milk so much.My tail happily swirled slowly from side to side,as I the milk quickly.All the other kittens were playing and sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter