03.A flower And A Morning Breakfast Box

I Hate You, But I Like You My Neighbor

Myungsoo POV 

"Flower?"from where is this flower....Eunji?

Eunji, will not do such stupid thing.She will never give me something free.

Naeun? I think it was naeun.

I throw the flower to the trash can.After that i enter my house.

It's time to sleep.....Good Night.

 

Naeun POV 

I pass myungsoo house.I just finish having dinner with my friends.

Went i pass i saw myungsoo seeing my flower.I fell happy for a moment.Until myungsoo throw the flower to the trash can.And just enter to his house.

I fell really pain.I run to my house.I don't know, my heart fell really in pain.I cry along the way.

As i enter my house, i run to my bedroom.I throw myself to my bed and cry.

"I HATE YOU EUNJI!!!! WHY MYUNGSOO HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU??? EVEN MYUNGSOO NEVER EVEN LOOK AT ME. HE JUST LIKE YOU! JUST SEE WHAT I DO TO YOU AFTER YOU MAKE ME FEEL ALL THE PAIN!"

I scream to shout all my pain. This is the best thing to let your pain out.

 

Next morning

Eunji POV 

I finish taking bath.Now, i will make breakfast for me and myungsoo.I just want to say thank you to he.

I pack the breakfast.Now it look pretty.

myunji

I knock myungsoo door."Cat!! Cool City Guy!!".He open the door, with a messy.

"Hahaha~" he was so funny."Em...wea?"he look like half awake- half a sleep. CUTE~

"Let's go in first.You want to make me standing in here?"i enter his house.He just stared blank at me."You didn't want to close the door? Just want to stand like that."He shook his head and close the door.

"Cone here!! I have something for you"he came to his dinning table."Sit first"He sit infront of me.

"TADAAA!! I make breakfast for us."i open the breakfast box."This try it."I give him the chop stick and the breakfast box.

 

Myungsoo POV 

I was so sleeply.And than in morning eunji is calling me.I even didn't shower yet.I just awake when eunji call me.I still in a messy style.Not the 'cool city guy'.

She give me the breakfast box.I try some.And because of that box, i became awake.It is so salty.

She sit infront of me."does it taste good?"how should i say."It's good, do you make it by your self?"she nod."It's really good.You are now good at cooking.."i eat more.I try hard to swallow it.How much salt she add.It taste like a sea water.

"Then should i try?" 

TBC 

Hai everybody~ I'm back with Myungji.

 

How was the story?? 

Oh, let's play some quiz.

(Q) how will eunji react to her food? 

(A) comment to answer.....