04.Park

I Hate You, But I Like You My Neighbor

Eunji POV 

The tast is so salty."Myungsoo....Do you lied to me?"he just look down."Go make the new one."Ha~ how can he lie to me.

He make the new breakfast.It takr 25 minute to wait for myungsoo to make it."Yah Palli.I'm hungry."i scream from myungsoo's dining room."Be patience Ms.Jung !"he scream back."Do you want to make me eat the table?"I and myungsoo start to debate with That bastard,yes it's about food what else.

We stop debat until the food come.It look so yummy.Yes, myungsoo is good at cooking.

MyungJi♡

We eat together the food."Myungsoo your food is deabak"He nod."This is food.Your is Sea."he say proudly."Yah!! You Bastard."We start debating again.

After finish eating.Myungsoo ask me to walk to the park.And i just say yes. 

We walk to the park.And have some peace chit-chat.We talk about world cup, About his and my work, about the different leavibg at flat and house, how i start to love flower, and many more.

Buy i don't know why my haert beat going crazy???? Can you please answer me.

Myungsoo POV 

When we talk peacly, she was like an angel.And i don't know why my haert beat crazyly, like there are a rock party.I just talk so i can cover my haert beat and this weird feeling.

"L-a.push my swing!"i start push her swing.And i sit next to her swing."Childish."i mumbel by my self but i smile.

"Eunji-a let take selca....Hana...Dul...Kimchi."She have the beautiful eye smile.

"I think we must go.I have to open the shop."Eunji say.I walk with eunji home.

As i drop her at her house.We see a bottle ibfront of eunji house....

"What is that?"

TBC 

I will update this at night.