06.Working Together

I Hate You, But I Like You My Neighbor

MyungSoo POV 

I and eunji was walking to Ms.Kang house.I help eunji bring her things, yes things for plants.

Ms.kang house is just the block.Her house is quit big.Eunji press the bell.Adter waiting awhile, a 40-look women appear."Oh, eunji-sshi, You came.Come in."I and eunji enter.

We start working at Ms.Kang Garden Party.Eunji look pretty.She sweet alot, yah same as me.But the different between me and eunji is, Eunji look awsome and cute.Yeah, she look happy. I think she really like flower and gradening.

"Eunji-sshi , do you want to take a break first?"Ms.Kang shout.She put her things, Come to me, and patt my shoulder."Let's drink and take rest first.You look tired."I stand up.Suddenly she hold my hand."Hurry, i'm tristy"she pull me .

We go inside.We take a drink."Wah, eunji you work hard."eunji just give her eye-smile."Anyway, Is this your boyfriend??"

Why i'm so happy when Ms.Kang ask eunji that i was her boyfriend.........

Eunji POV 

"Anyway, is this your boyfriend?"do i look that good with L??? Why i'm blushing."Is N-"suddenly a shout from door cut my sentence.

"Oma, i'm Home......"Yes, she is Ms.Kang only daugther, Kang SoRa."Oh annyonghaseyo Eunji-sshi.Annyo-..if i was mistaken, are the photographer from the last magenize?"L smile to her and nod.

Err....why he must smile like angel to sora....Why is weird feeling come......

"Nice to meet you again...."They hold each other hand, i notice that sora just blush went L smile.The 'weird' feeling came to me....

"I think we must finish the garden party.Anyway, i make sure your garden party go out well, SoRa-sshi."she nod."Yeah, make it pretty ok....."She wink at myungsoo and go upstair.

Ha!!! He flirt with That cool-city-bastartd-guy.I hate you myungsoo, for let me feel this weird feeling.

I back to work in a bad mood and silent....I hate myungsoo alot.I mad with L, I hate L, i want L to go die now.Do i really jealous.............

Myungsoo POV 

Eunji suddenly stop singing while working.It just silent in the air.And from a happy mood, now she became darker??

What wrong with her.

At first, She sing Apink or Infinite song.Yeah that is her favorit band.Sometime scold me that i do something wrong with the flower, or talk.Now, she just silent.......

"Eunji-a, do i do right with this flower.Or i should place it more lower."I try to talk first."Just do what you want, you are handsome enough.SoRa will fall with the flower that you make..."she use the flat toned.Is she jelous??

"Hay eunji..."I came closer to her.She look at me with the pokerface.1,2,3, I splash a bit water at her."Yah , What are you doing with my beautiful face?"She whiped her face."Beautiful?? I SoRa is more baetiful than you."She look angry."Yah You!!"She splash me a water.Me start a splash war.We were 40% wet."We finish our work after playing.

She look shiver.We walk to the door.Suddenly someone apper.

Eunji POV

Is really cold.Damn, i play water with him.

We walk to the door, suddenly we meet Naeun."oh, naeun annyong"I smile she just peck at me and then look at L."Why are you here?"She still look at L."None of your business, naeun-sshi."L said cold toned."i think we must go."L push me,"Naeun-sshi annyong"i can't look at her perfectly, cause i was push by L.

I saw naeun look at me with anger.What wrong? Do i make her mad???

We walk slowly go back to my house."Yah eunji, i think you really like flower."we walk while still look forward and carry my things."50% of me is flower.I like flower a lot.I want to married in the theme of garden with many flower, i want my first daugther name flower (Chorong), i went i old i want to spent my old time plantting many flower with me husband."i think she really get into flower.

"And to, thank you for helping me."She stop and smile with her eye-smile.Why my heartbeat became crazy.....

"Just Thank you?"i use my cute accent suddenly."Ok i will give you a present."we start to walk until infront of her house.We enter her house.

"Wait a while, sit first....."I sit.She go somewhere.

She came brong a flower."Here for you L."why my heartbeat go crazy again??? 

"O-oh...Th-thank you."she just give her eye-smile....Why she is so cute.

TBC 

Hey everybody....I'm back.I just get finish watching This is infinite ep.7.I got an idea so i write this story.........Good??

I make it long chapter...Enjoy.Please subscribe, upvote, and comment.....Thankssssss