05.

I Hate You, But I Like You My Neighbor

Naeun POV 

I ate breakfast just like usual.Eating alone,without anyone.This is my boring morning.I leave far away from my mom.My dad has pass away.My mom already married again and now leave in Thailand.

And my only crush like another stupid busan girl.I even more rich then her, i'm more elegant and pretty then her.This is my pitty life.

But, is not anymore.I put the powder to the water and shake it.If eunji drink it she will get diarrhea.This is the payment 1 out 10 eunji.....Just wait.

I go out from my home silently.I watch is eunji at home.No she wasn't at home yet or she not yet wake up.I put the botel infront of the door.

And hide to watch if eunji drink it....I saw eunji came with...with....Myungsoo?

 

Eunji POV 

'Drink me' is written like that the small paper.Should i drink it? It told like that.I open the cap bottle.Just went i want to drink it, myungsoo take it and drink it.

"Yah what the hell?"i scream to him."Eunji.....next time don't.....Aw~.My stomach felt hurt.Can i use your toilet."myungsoo just enter me that have the balnk mind. 

I just enter and start to open the shop.I start water the flower.I take care them alot.

It's already 20 minute but myungsoo still not yet go out from my toilet.I knock the toilet door."L.are you alright?"he didn't replay."L ARE YOU OK?"i start panic.i push the door hard."Don't go in...."he scream from restroom."Are you ok."i leaf the restroom.He didn't replay me again.

He go out after 25 minutes at toilet."Are you ok?"i ask him."I'm ok.....Do you want some help? Today i'm free..."Oh so today he free."Help me...water the sun flower.After this pick the wild grass."he nod and star working.

After finish his work he come to me."After this?"He is sweat."Let's have some rest.And let's go to Ms.Kang house."he nod and sit at the cashir."Here some water..."i drink it."This, tissue."he use the tissue 

He look so hot went full of sweet......What i'm thinking???

TBC 

Ha~.I update again.Tommorow is my last day of holiday.If i can updated this, i will.But, there are many fanfic i need to update.

If you enjoy this may you Upvote and subscribe this story.Please comment....Don't be a silent reader.

If you need ask or you want to give what you think about this fanfic you can comment this too.