08.

I Hate You, But I Like You My Neighbor

Myungsoo POV 

I wait infront of eunji house. To be honest I'm really-really mad, why there must be a guy in her house. 

I see eunji coming to her store with a bags full of food and indrigent from market. "Oh, Myungsoo-a!" She run toward me. I use my cool face infront of her. With no smile. 

"Wah...you had comeback after 1 week leaving me alone. I miss to fight with you alot. Anyway, is it great at there?" She ask while opening her stored."em... but I didn't miss you. How you do this day?" I said with a flat intones.

"Me.... this day. Em,  it's kind of hard but in the time ,I'm not alone anymore. There is someone special beside me."Seh smile to me. "Do you had...a boyfriend?" I ask her while looking at her. "Emm... what do you think?" She said playfully while entering her shop. 

"Yah...Answer me? Ah , ahjumma!" I said while entering her shop. "Hahaha...are you jealous? You're cute when you jealous. You like me , huh, I though you hate me." She said while pouring the water."Huh..I hate you, I must go. I have works to do!" I rush away from her stored. To be honest, I'm feeling jealous!

I closed my door and walking to the kitchen to take water, so I can calm my self first..

first of all, I'm not eunji's family. The second one, my not eunji's boyfriend. Ah , why I felt like this...... I hate that guy, I hate eunji, I hate my self.....because I'm not the one that was beside of eunji. Oh, it' 2.30 P.M... I must go, time to work. Even do I felt mad and angry , but I had to be profesional. 

I arrived in the photoshoot place in the right time. Now, I just had to talk to the model about today concept. 

I walk to the makeup room and founs....Huh, naeun? So today the model is Naeun. 

"Oh oppa! So, today you're the photographer...I'm glad it's you." She smile toward me. "Ha, yes... Now let's talk about the concept. Todays concept is a street fashion, you must be chic but in the sametime comfortable. This is the sample of the pictures... take a look first."I said while explanat it to naeun. 

"Oppa... I can't focused...Because you're here. Why you're so cute, huh?"she just about to touch my faces. I hold her hand so she can't touch my faces. "Please, naeun, be professional! I need a model that can be professional. If this photoshoot is good, I'll treat you lunch someday." I said while look at her sharply. 

"Okay then, but you must promise me."she said while winking on me. "Yes."I said shortly , so I can fastly finish this photo shoot.

And, thanks God the photo shoot going well. I shortly said goodbye to the staff and go home. 

While I'm walking home, I see the boys in eunji's place. While waiting infront eunji's stored. I hipe he didn't recognize me , or greeting  me.

"Oh , hello there.... you must be Myungsoo , eunji's neighbor. I heard alot about you. Oh, and my name is Daehyun. Jung Daehyun."he said while smilling to me. "Oh yes...nice to meet you."I i said , totally awkward toward him. "Eunji told me all about you, you look nice anyway. I though eunji is lying toward me, that she has a handsome neighbor and the one she li-"before he can continue eunji suddenly scream and run toward him.

"Oppa!!" She said while juddenly stop infront of him."how the interview?" She said while looking so excited.  Even my existence didn't she look or pay attention to it. "Emmm... I'm failed" she look sad while she heard that. "I'm failed not to make them impressed about me!" She jump happly while hug him. 

"I'll make you special dinner tonight!"she said while smiling toward him. "Myungsoo-ssi, how about dinner with us?" He ask me.

 

 

HELLO IT'S A NEW UPDATE

kekeke, sorry it's so short and I updated it when maybe some people fprget this story already. 

Anyway Let's play a quiz 

(Q) What would Myungsso answer be , to the dinner offering

(A) Comment bellows