Teaser 1: Controversies

Queen. S ♔(Girl Group//Apply Open)

SM Entertainment's soon debuting Girl Group, Queen. S♔, hasn't debuted yet but is already being bombered by a lot of controversies.

One is them being called as the 'female DBSK', some Cassies found it like SM is trying to replace the Kings of Kpop with their new girl group. SM says that 'It is not true that we are replacing DBSK with this group. DBSK is still alive composed with the left 2 members, Changmin & Yunho.' As for them being called as the female DBSK, SM explains that 'They are called as the female DBSK because of the similarities with the group, both have each member that are good on vocals. Great in Live performances and has a certain charisma that will capture the eyes of it's audience.'

The second controversy is for their crown symbol, Some VIPs think that they have copied Big Bang's symbol which is also a crown. SM explains that 'We did not get the idea of the crown from the group Big Bang. We originally thought of it because simply their name is Queen. S, so they should have a crown symbol.' And SM also added 'And besides, we used a crown of a queen. Big Bang has the crown of the King so the fans should just calm down because nobody is copying anybody.'

Third Controversy, fans of other groups like Kara, Wonder Girls, BEG & sister group SNSD thinks that this group can't just win that easily with their group. Since the 4 queens of Kpop are coming back soon this September, fans think that if they ever win it would just be a lucky shot. It's not that they think that this group isn't great but they know that their girls wouldn't just let them grab the crown that easily. And this is the biggest challenge for each member, to prove that with their skills they could easily sweep away the other groups and grab the crown in just one shot.
SM says that 'We believe in this group and we know that they can do it.' Will the group handle all the judgement, controversies, expectations and pressure? We're not sure yet.

But we are sure that SM will soon release the first track in their upcoming first album and their official fan club color.

source: soompi.com