Teaser 6: ByunTae

Queen. S ♔(Girl Group//Apply Open)

It was a saturday and I asked permission to have an extra time to practice for the dance steps for our debut stage. 

"You should take a break, you know.." Somebody says from behind me, I turned around and saw Changmin and Yunho oppa on the door. I smiled and stopped the music, I sat down on the bench and chugged down the bottle of water. "When's the debut stage?" Yunho oppa asks sitting down next time me while Changmin Oppa sat beside him. "Next week.." I say as my mind trailed back on how to perfect the dance. "Well, you know you shouldn't practice too much." Changmin oppa says, "Why?" I ask. "Because first, nobody's perfect so mistakes are natural. But mistakes can be avoided when you're having fun." He explains, i was a bit confused. He sighed seeing my confused expression, "What I meant is, just enjoy yourself and everything's gonna be fine." He says with a smile.

I smiled back and stood up, "So, who's game for a horror marathon?" I say looking at them. They both looked at each other and looked back at me, "I thought you hate Horror movies?" Yunho oppa asked. "Yeah I do, but today I'll be facing my biggest fear! Come on, join me." I say with determination and ran towards the door. They both followed behind me and because I forgot to bring my bag, they were forced to bring it for me.

-------------------

"So which should we watch first, The ring or The grudge?" Changmin Oppa asks as he showed me both the CD. They both have a creepy tittle and a creepy cover, I gulped and pointed on The Ring. "Okay, just grab on your oppas arms if you're scared." He says inserting the CD on the DVD player. I nodded with a weird smile and held on the bowl of pop corn that was on my lap.

The start wasn't that scary but as the movie starts to go farther, the scarier it goes. 

"HOLY $H!&! WHERE DID THAT HAIR COME FROM?!" I shouted as the part where the lead girl was on the well where Samara's body was in. And then something floated, It was samara. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I shouted and glomped on Yunho oppa's arms. They only both laughed at me, "S-shut up!" I said but they only laughed louder. But when the ending finally came, The three of us were shouting. "OMG IT'S COMING OUT OF THE TV!!" I shouted. "SAIDHIASOHDOIADHWIQOHDOQ TURN OFF THE TV NOW!" Changmin oppa shouted. And then Samara's eyes appeared, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" We all shouted together, I reached for the remote and turned it off.

I was almost in tears while the two oppas were trying to catch their breath. I then suddenly laughed, "Bahahahaha!" I laughed so hard that i rolled on the floor. "What's wrong with you? What part of Horror movie you don't understand?" Yunho oppa asks shocked at how I reacted. "You two were screaming like a girl! You said you're not afraid of Horror movies." I said chuckling after.  "Well, we're not that brave to not be afraid of ghosts. Especially those kind of ghosts.." Changmin oppa says shivering a bit. 

And then suddenly, the wind felt cold and we looked at each other. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" We shouted and rushed out of our dorm and ran to the nearest dorm we knew, Suju oppas. 

We banged on the door like no tomorrow, I think it's gonna break if we keep banging on it. The door finally opened, only to be welcomed with an annoyed expression of Prince Charming, Donghae. I blushed deeply and stopped panicking, "GHOSTS!" Yunho & Changmin oppa exclaimed running insde their dorms, Donghae slowly chased after them telling them to calm down. While i slowly walked inside still blushing from seeing Donghae.

I inched closer to where they were and saw Donghae standing in front of them. "What happened?" He asks, they both pointed on me. Donghae looked at me and started to get closer, I blushed even more. "What happened? Why are you all red? Why are they screaming?" He continued to ask me, I gulped and explained to him what happened trying to not stutter too much. "So you guys got scared of a stupid horror movie?" Donghae says and laughed after. "It's not funny! If you were with us, you'd be screaming and flailing like us!" Yunho oppa shouted.

"Whatever, But Byuntae.." Donghae says which made me glare at him, "Don't call me that!" I shouted, he only shrugged it off. "You never told me why you're blushing red?" He continues to ask, ignoring what I just said. My eyes widened and I started to blush again, "U-uhmm..I-it's because.." I trailed off thinking of an excuse while the two oppas who were sitting on the sofa was looking at me with a cheeky grin. They know that I like Donghae, but he don't.

"Because?" He asks again, I didn't realize that he was already in front of me. "B-because I was mad..!" I attempted to lie. He crossed his hands over his chest,"Oh Really? Why would you be mad at someone as cute as me?" He says and did an aegyo face which made me almost faint. Yunho oppa stood up, "Yah that's enough Donghae, look! She's all red, she's so mad at you that she could just explode right now." He says pointing at me. "Sorry! Didn't mean to make you mad, Byunnie~" He says with a peace sign. "I-i said don't call me that!" I shouted, trying to compose myself. He only winked at me which made me blush, again.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, although Donghae kept on teasing me and doing aegyo in front of me. I didn't faint and die so that's a big achievement since I've got to see him do the things before I used to just dream.

-----------------------------------------

The teaser for the Main Dancer is done!

I know you're probably like 'What? Main Dancer? I thought it was a Lead Dancer?' Well yeah there is still a Lead Dancer.

But I decided to choose 7 girls instead ^^

oh and btw, Byuntae means erted ;)