Teaser 5: Taemin's Wifey!

Queen. S ♔(Girl Group//Apply Open)

"I'm hungry.." I murmured to no one in particular. And like someone heard what I said, my phone rang and surprised me seeing it was Onew who called.

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered my phone. "Taemin's Wifey!!" Onew greeted which made me blush.

"Onew oppa!!!" I whined and can't help but blush even more knowing that all shinee members know I like taemin, except for mister cupid itself.

"I'm just kidding dongsaeng, Anyways..I bet you just woke up, Am i right?" He said.

"Yeah, you're right.." I answered feeling kinda weird If onew oppa has some kind of powers that can see through the phone.

"I figured, since I've been calling you over an hour but you still haven't picked up your phone." He said sounding like my mother when I don't pick up my phone and It's already dark outside.

"Mianhae~ You know that we'll be busy for the next days so I'm just sleeping to save some energy." I explained myself.

"No, Scientists say that when you sleep more than 8 hours then it's also like not sleeping since sleeping more than that doesn't make any difference than sleeping less." Onew lectured me, he sounded like my chemistry teacher.

"Whatever mister smarty pants." I replied ignoring his lecture of the day.

"So why'd you even call me in the first place?" I asked.

"Ohh! Well, we just came back from Japan and we know how your stomach is always empty even if it was full. So we decided to take you out and treat you to lunch!" He exclaimed, and i'm guessing that he only agreed because we're eating fried chicken.

"Thanks oppa! I just ate breakfast but I'm still hungry, what a good timing!" I chirped happily.

"But I'm sorry dongsaeng, Taemin isn't with us. He, key & Minho went to tape for Dream Team." Onew said which ruined my happy mood.

"Ohh...Well I guess there is always next time." I said trying to bring up my mood.

"Anyways, just meet us at the 'The chicken club.'" He said with emotion.

"The what?" I asked chuckling. "The chicken club!! It's that new restaurant which serves all kinds of dishes of a Chicken! Yum, yum~" He said sounding more excited than me.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go get a shower and I'll go to that Chicken Club. But I hope I don't see any chicken wine on the menu." I said teasing him.

"Don't forget to get dressed too! And what?! Chicken wine?! There's such a wine like that?!" He said amazed. "Seriously, you're so gullible oppa. Bye!" I said and hunged up.

---------------

After taking a shower, I got dressed and went to the so called 'The chicken club'.

Surpirsingly, the taxi driver knew where it was saying that It was opened about a month ago. 'I bet onew oppa has been going there since the first day it opened.' I thought and laughed at the thought of Onew ordering everything on the menu then forgot that he was broke and was forced to clean the dishes.

I finally reached the place and entered, searching around for an excited man seated beside a guy whose been ignoring him because he was such an embarassing hyung. And I did found them and it was exactly what I said.

"Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa!" I called out, good thing the place was almost empty or everybody could've tackled my two oppas down.

"Dongsaeng!" Jonghyun greeted me escaping from Onew oppa. "Annyeong Jjong-oppa! Hi dubu-oppa." I greeted both of them. Onew only signalled me to sit next to him while Jonghyun only watched me.

"I already ordered for you, It's roasted chicken if you don't mind." He said which made my eyes widen. 'OMG this must be my lucky day!' I exclaimed in my mind. "No not at all, Nice choice onew oppa. You really know how hungry I am." I said and he only had a proud smile on his face.

After that, it was silent the only thing I could hear is Jonghyun oppa's voice singing with some unfamiliar song.

"Hey..Let's play a game." I suggested, breaking the silence. "Game? What kind of game?" Jonghyun oppa asked.

"Do you know the game 'Zig Zag'?" I asked and both of them shook their heads no.

"Here, I'll teach you." I said and grabbed both of their hands while I placed the other ones in top of each other.

"First, you gotta say 'Zig, zag, zig zag, Give me a name of a ---..' When the word 'a' is said and the hand that is patted last is yours, you would have to make us name something like..a brand of a car or a city or something, Arasso?" I explained clearly.

"Oh okay, that seems easy enough." Onew oppa said while Jonghyun oppa nodded.

"Okay! Let's start." I said excited since It's been a while since I played this game.

'Zig, zag, zig, zag, give me a name of a...' Three of us sang while patting each others palm until it landed on Jonghyun Oppa. "hmm..A korean name?" He said, "Jonghyun" He continued, proudly saying his name.

"Jinki." I said, "Not fair, Onew." Onew oppa whined, I guess he wanted to say his original name. "Kibum." Jongyun said, 'No wonder fans keeps making fanfics of them.' I thought. 

"Taemin.." I said accidentally. Both of them looked at me and their shocked face turned into a teasing one. "Good thing Taemin isn't here or he would've suspected you having a crush on him~" Onew oppa said while Jonghyun poked me teasingly, I only blushed.

"Chicken." Onew said which made me and Jonghyun oppa look at him confused. "Onew oppa, Chicken isn't a korean name." I said he only shrugged not regretting on what he just said. "Then you're out!" I said which made him look at me.

"Why? Do you hate chicken that much that made you decide to kick me out of the game?" He said with dissapointing tone.

"No! I forgot to say that once you said something that isn't connected to the topic or when in 10 seconds you still can't answer, you'll be out." I explained, he snapped his fingers. "Darn, guess I'm out." He said and slumped at his seat.

"Oh and jonghyun oppa, we gotta restart the game again. Everytime somebody is out, we need to do the game again." I explained to Jonghyun oppa, he nodded in response and we restarted.

The game ended earlier than I thought, I was the one supposed to give a topic and I gave 'Legends in Table Tennis' And well since Jonghyun oppa doesn't really like table tennis. He lost and I was a winner! Well it didn't have any prize but it was fun!

The food finally came and we continued to chat about what's happening in our lives, After eating we stayed for a bit to chat some more before we went back to our dorms.

------------------

Teaser for Magnae Done!

Hint: She's half filipino, so probably those who applied this and is a filipino would know what the game 'zig, zag' is. If not then..well maybe it's only popular here in our town xD