Teaser 3: 'theomnomgenius' & The 'Baby Brat'

Queen. S ♔(Girl Group//Apply Open)

 

“Shikshin! We’re going to shop for groceries, you want anything?” Taeyeon asked as her and Yuri was standing at the door. “Oooh, I’m craving for some Ice cream right now! Chocomint flavor, okay?” Sooyoung answered as she excitedly imagined herself eating her ice cream like it was the most handsome person on earth. “Okay. We’ll be back! And I don’t want to see our dorm like a dump site when we return, arasso?” Taeyeon reminded Sooyoung while Yuri was already out of their dorm.

“I understand, take care!” Sooyoung shouted and as soon as she hear the door close, she zoomed off to her laptop and logged in to her yahoo account.

Typing her username as ‘Shikshin’ and the password as..well..it’s a secret ;)

She instantly clicked the currently online person which is her close friend, ‘theomnomgenius’.

BUZZZ!

She clicked the buzz in case her dongsaeng has forgotten to log out of her yahoo account, again.

As soon as she see the word ‘theomnomgenius typing..’ she immediately smiled knowing that she was finally online.

“Theomnomgenius:  Unnie! Don’t ever do that!! You scared me to death! D:<”

Sooyoung only laughed as she read her response and imagined her friend ranting over her and probably throwing all her books knowing the geek her friend is.

“Shikshin: It’s not like you’re not used to it? And guess what I have ;>”

Sooyoung typed as her lips mouthed every word she was typing.

“theomnomgenius: What?” Her friend simply asked.

“Shikshin: ICE CREAM! Well not yet,  my unnies are still buying it ^o^”

She typed feeling a bit squishy and bubbly because of her sudden childish mood.

“theomnomgenius: one word unnie, GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~”

Sooyoung only grinned thinking of a great idea.

“Shikshin: Sorry girlfriend but no can do, you know you’re on diet right now.”

She typed while her friend read it with a mother-like tone.

“theomnomgenius:  Please unnie! Just only this once, pleeeeeeasee :3”

Sooyoung literally awed as soon as she saw the emoticon ‘:3’ thinking about her dongsaeng’s cute aegyo.

“Shikshin: Fine! :> But aren’t you busy right now?” Sooyoung asked curious since her dongsaeng is preparing for her debut with her group mates soon.

“theomnomgenius: Not really..We just finished recording all of our songs. Right now we’re just relaxing since our MV recording would be three days from now.” Her friend explained. “Although..I wanna go read some books right now. But manager-nim took away all my novel books! He knows I especially like reading drama books and he thinks that I’m going to be stressed about it ;AA;” Her friend continued.

Sooyoung only laughed at the picture her mind instantly made as soon as she read the last part.

“Shikshin:  It must’ve been hard to your manager, I know how protective you are to your books.”

Sooyoung typed remembering the last time she took her book, She swept her off her room and almost fell off the stairs.

“theomnomgenius: Hell yes I am! If ever this happens again I swear I’m not gonna stop myself anymore and shove his head off >:D”

Sooyoung felt a shiver as her friend’s scary side sparked yet again.

“Shikshin: Now, now ^^; I don’t want to see in the headlines. ‘Queen. S’s Manager found dead on his house, the main culprit is one of the members itself.’ “

Sooyoung typed making her friend smile.

“theomnomgenius: Of course not you silly~ ^^, I’ll blame it all to the magnae :D”

Sooyoung shook her head and chuckled silently at her friend’s weird personality.

She was about to type back but she heard the door click and opened, revealing Taeyeon holding a bag full of their food for the week and Yuri with her ice cream.

“ICE CREAAAAAAM! Oh gimme gimme~” She excitedly run to Yuri like a child.

Yuri only laughed and gave the ice cream to her, “Ohh! How I love you Choco mint Ice cream.” Sooyoung exclaimed as she sat back down in front of her laptop and started eating her ice cream.

She abruptly stopped as she remembered that she was still chatting with her dongsaeng, “Sorry dongsaeng, g2g. Eating ice cream!” She typed while her friend read it with envy.

“theomnomgenius: GIMMEEE SOOOMEEE! D:” Her friend begged, but Sooyoung shook her head like her friend could see it from her screen.

“Shikshin: No can do dongsaeng! This ice cream is mine, Peace ^_^\/” And with that, she logged out and eat her ice cream while her two unnies were only looking at her with a smile murmuring to each other ‘I can’t believe she’s the tallest among us.’

While on the other hand, her friend was only staring at her laptop and crying like a baby imagining Sooyoung eating ice cream in front of her and not even offering her a taste.

-----------

Earlier with Yuri & Taeyeon..

"What do you think we should eat this week?" Taeyeon asked Yuri as they roamed around the grocery store. "What about meet?" Yuri suggested.

"Hmm..we haven't eaten meat for a long time already. But don't you think that manager-nim will scold us for not following our diet?" Taeyeon asked a little bit worried cause probably she'll be the one blamed for she is the leader. Yuri sighed, "You're right, let's just buy some vegetables."

But as they were going to the vegetables isle, they encountered a familiar figure. Too familiar for Yuri, it was the leader of their hoobae groups 'Queen. S' and her close friend.

"Yul!""Baby Brat!" Both of them said at the same time and hugged each other while Taeyeon was just watching the two.

"I told you, don't call me Baby Brat!" The so called 'Baby Brat' whined at Yuri. "But you're my baby and you're a brat!" Yuri continued to teaser her friend.

Her friend just pouted and finally noticed Taeyeon's prescense. "Oh hi Taeyeon Unnie!" She informally greeted her but Taeyeon didn't mind, she was already used to her greetings. "Hi dongsaeng." Taeyeon simply greeted back. "Are you here to buy some groceries too?" She asked.

"Uhmm, sort-of.." The 'Baby Brat' answered hiding something from her unnie but they quickly noticed it. "Your here to buy Chocolate, aren't you?" Yuri asked with a tone that their manager would usually do, her friend simply nodded. "You know that Chocolate are a big no no since you need to follow your diet!" She scolded her, 'It's ironic how she was just doing the same thing earlier.' Taeyeon thought and watched as her dongsaengs continued to fight each other.

"Okay, that's enough." Taeyeon said, stopping the two with both of her hands. "To be fair, Baby brat, you can buy a chocolate." She continued and her dongsaeng jumped in joy. "And yuri, we can buy meat. But I'll blame you If ever manager-nim found out about this." Taeyeon faced Yuri, she had a big grin and nodded.

-----

After Yuri & Taeyeon was done shopping, the Baby Brat was still following them.

"Aren't you supposed to go home?" Taeyeon asked, turning around and faced her. "Yes..But I think I'll be stressed there knowing everybody would  beg to have a bite of my chocolate." She explained and took another bite of her chocolate.

"Okay..We're going home now." Yuri said and walked off with Taeyeon. "Wait!" The 'baby brat' shouted and both of her unnies stopped and turned back around. "What?" Yuri asked, "Can we hang out for awhile, I mean let's eat some snacks." She suggested but both of them shook their heads no. "Just for this time please! We're gonna get busy soon and I think this'll be the only time i'll be free, Please!" She continued to beg with her puppy eyes and a pout.

Both of her unnies looked at each other and sighed, "Fine, but you'll pay." Taeyeon answered. She nodded and dragged both of them to a coffee shop just near.

"Three cappucinos and three waffles with strawberry please!" The baby brat ordered not asking if her unnies liked what she ordered. "So, when is your group debuting?" Yuri asked. "SM-nim didn't say any particular date but he said soon, So i guess soon will be soon. You know what I mean?" She anwered, they both shook their heads. "Well..Maybe it'll be after we finish recording for our MV." She said and both of them only nodded.

"Hey Baby, Did you see Ukiss' new MV Neverland?" Yuri asked again which made her dongsaeng suddenly squeal. "Yes I did! And they were so hot and amazing! Especially Kevin!" She blabbered. "I'm sorry Baby but Kiseop looked more hot for me than your Kevin hubby!" Yuri said admitting that she kinda liked Kiseop after watching the MV. "What about you Taeyeon unnie, who do you like in Ukiss?" The baby brat asked. "Well..Uhmm..Well..Eli looked nice in the MV.." Taeyeon stuttered with a pink blush on her face.

Both her dongsaengs faced each other then back to her, "Aiieeeeeeee! Our unnie has a crush on Eli~" They both teaser Taeyeon. "I-I do not! H-he just looked nice there..that's all!" Taeyeon defended herself but it only made both of them teaser her more. "And they even have the same surname! You and Eli are really for each other unnie!" the baby brat said making Taeyeon blush even more. They both giggled and kept poking her sides making her giggle too.

"Ahem.." Somebody said interrupting their 'teasing time'. "Here's your orders Ma'am." The waiter said and placed the cappucinos and the waffles in front of them. "Thank you~" The baby brat thanked him and he just smiled. 

As three of them were eating, they were still teasing Taeyeon which made her feel uncomfortable while eating.

"Well I had a a great time, right Taeyeon unnie~" Yuri said and nugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon had it and said, "Will you stop teasing me!" She shouted and grumpily walked off. "Well that's my cue to go, Goodbye Baby Brat!" Yuri exclaimed and hugged her baby one last time. "Bye unnie!" She replied and watched as both of her unnies go back to their dorm before she did.

------------

Finally the third teaser is done and it contains a hint of who the leader & the jack of all trades is!

If ever you applied as one and thinks that 'theomnomgenius' & the 'Baby Brat' is similar to what you have written in your application, then congrats! ^.^

But if not then maybe I can give you a part of some sort related to Queen. S :)