Teaser 2: Surprise Party?

Queen. S ♔(Girl Group//Apply Open)

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!"

The squealing voice of Kyuhyun echoed around Suju's Dormitory, which made his hyungs feel worried on what has happened to their evil magnae.
"What Happened?!" "Did you get hurt?" "Is it another fan attack?!" "Did you lose in your game?!" The members bombered him with questions.

"No! Nothing happened to me, It's about Queen. S!" He shouted, getting up from his seat. 

"Bwoh?! What happened?" Leeteuk asked, worried about his hoobaes.

"They're going to Debut soon!!" The magnae shouted yet again, almost breaking his hyungs eardrums.

"I'm happy for them! But..Isn't that news a little old. I mean SM-nim already announced that a week ago." Shindong says, not sure if he should be happy or confused.

"I know! But I have an idea on what should we do for their upcoming debut." He says excitedly. "What?" The other members asked him, curious.

"We're gonna throw them a Surprise Party!" He shouted, third-time in a row. "Yeah, but don't you think that SM-nim already arranged a surprise party for them already?" Donghae asks. "I know but why don't we arrange one earlier than them! You never know, maybe it'll be better than what they've arranged." Kyuhyun says hopeful.

"Us? Better than their party? It's like telling Sooyoung to stop eating, pointless." Siwon says as the other agrees which ruined their magnae's mood.

"Ughh! You guys are all party poopers!" He whined. "We haven't even planned about it and you guys are arleady all negative and you're just ruining my mood!" He continued to whine.

"Then what do you want us to do? That a simple party can beat SM-nim's big celebration party?" Yesung asks hoping to knock some sense to their magnae's head, but it only made it worse. "Ofcourse! Remember, simplicity is perfection. We don't need no expensive and big place to held a  party. Just us,  the SM staffs, and the rest of SM TOWN!" Kyuhyun said which made his 'positive level mood' go to the highest possible level it could  be.

The others face palmed themselves while the other members chuckled, amused at their magnae's positive mood today. "And besides, What If SM-nim liked our party so much that he decided to give us a raise!" Kyuhyun said making his hyungs ears perk up.

"A raise?!...hmm.." All of them said at the same time and went to their own world.

'I can finally buy and literally collect cars' Eunhyuk says in his mind, imagining him buying cars everyday like a boss.

'I can finally plan for me and Nari's upcoming wedding~' Shindong thought, imagining his wedding at a big church.

'A new turtle~' Yesung thought. 'A Big Reunion Concert of Suju.' Leeteuk thought. 'Food and starcraft..' Kyuhyun thought.

Every member was on their own world, imagining what could happen with a big raise.

Like someone snapped their fingers in front of them they all snapped and said, "Alright!" Like what they said on their new song Mister Simple.

"We'll throw the best surprise party, Ever!" Kyuhyun shouted which add up to everyone's happy mood.

They all placed their hands on top of each other and shouted, "Fighting!" and threw it up in the air.

 

And that whole day, The suju dorm was full of noise and debates for where to held the party and what to do to make it as a great success. 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Hope I didn't make you guys wait too long :)

Well this is the 2nd teaser and it's about Suju's Surprise Party. haha

Maybe next would be a Shinee or SNSD teaser.. and I have my eyes on some of the girls and it's really hard to pick -.-

Whatever the decisions are, I hope you guys would still read this story ^^