My Happy Family

We met by an ACCIDENT

 

KKKKKKKKRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG!

The alarm clocked loudly, makes me irritated and to wake up unwillingly. I rubbed my eyes and went out of the bed lazily. I started to march down stairs and to cook. I finished it at 6:30 am. I smiled and excitingly went upstairs to wake up my precious siblings.

First one, Seung Gi oppa. My playboy older brother, whose interest is to be with girls. Every time he is dumped out, he’ll just find another girl for pleasure. But despite of his attitude, I still care for him. He’s my older brother after all!

“Wake up, prince!” I shook him while he was sleeping. Suddenly, he hugged me and shoved me in his bed.

“Oh my dear dongsaeng, you’re so lovely early in this morning!” He chanted once again those lines of him.

“If ever I would just meet a girl like you, I’ll marry her right away!” I continued his lines.

“Yoona, you really are my dongsaeng!” He pinched my cheeks. I pushed him out and shouted at him.

“Go downstairs! It’s time to eat!” He yawned first and went downstairs

I finished waking up Seung Gi oppa and now, it’s time for my other sibling, Yoogeun.

Yoogeun is my younger brother. He’s very cute and lovable child making everyone to like him. Seung Gi oppa always cling to Yoogeun because girls like children. It’s his way of getting closer to girls. Anyway, Yoogeun is the person I always took care of the most, obviously, because he’s a child. I’m thinking of him every time, worried sick about him.

Well, let’s continue to the story.

I opened the door of Yoogeun’s room. I walked closer to him and sat on his bed. He’s really cute when sleeping with those chubby cheeks of his. I brushed his hair and kissed his forehead.

“Yoogeun-ah, wake up.” I whispered to him these words. He started to stretch and open his eyes slowly.

“Noona…” He utter as he smiled to me. I smiled back and started tickling him.

“Good morning baby!” I shouted and continued tickling him. He’s laughing very hard and he stands up.

“Noona!~” He hugged me and kissed me in my cheeks. These hugs and kisses from him were very tender but after a while you’ll get irritated because he’s kissing you repeatedly! Aish, he really loves doing that to ME and not with Seung Gi oppa. His complain was Seung Gi oppa has a bad attitude and was very evil. Well, this kid has a point in there.

He continued kissing me but I stopped him, shoving my head away from him.

“You’re so…” I didn’t finish my words. I wiped my cheeks as he pulled me downstairs. He seated on the high chair while me and oppa sat on the dining chair.

“Where will you go Yoona?” Seung Gi oppa asked me as he spread the jam on his toast bread.

“To Japan. It’s a private plane.” I answered.

“Isn’t it you’re just supposed to manage all the flight attendants?”

“Yeah but, they wanted me to attend the plane. I can’t do anything ‘bout it” I explained.

“But noona, who will fetch me after school?” Yoogeun asked me with his pouted mouth.

“Seung Gi oppa…” I said. Oppa gulped and glared at me.

“Aish~ such trouble…” He rubbed his head as he complains. I smirked as I drank my hot chocolate.

I finished eating so I took a shower and changed myself into my uniform. After a few minutes, I marched downstairs to see if they’re already done.

“I’m going!” Seung Gi oppa enunciated as he open the door and went inside his car.

“Bye!” I bid to him as he start the engine and drove away. I open the door of my car and called Yoogeun. I started the engine and wore my seatbelt as well as Yoogeun.

“Yoogeun-ah, noona will be away for today so be a good boy arasseo?” I told him and kissed his forehead. He smiled and nodded his head. I patted his head and drove away to his school. I dropped him by the gates and he kissed my cheeks.

“Bye Yoogeun!” I waved my hands to him. He smiled and went inside cheerfully. I continue to drive to Incheon Airport. I happily parked my car in the parking lot and went inside to check-in.