All 5 gifts

5 supernatural beings

I blowed the whistle and the wolf appeared. I wave goodbye to Jonghyun and so did he to me. I followed the wolf and end up next to the bus. I get inside and saw Onew playing with his ball. I sit next to him and smiled.

"Are you excited?" I asked him and he looked me.

"Well I guess it's okay to go. I will sooner or later come and visit you." Onew said and grinned to me. I pat his head.

"You can come there whenever you want." I said to Onew and we smiled to each other. The bus suddenly stopped and we get out of it. As soon as we were out the cold breeze blew past me. I was shivering. Onew looked me and gave me his jacket. It was really warm.

"I live in the mountains so it is kind of cold to humans." Onew said to me.

"Let's get going then." I said to Onew and he nodded. He grab my hand and he started to run. We end up in the cave. Onew jump around and take a lamp that was near him. He opened it and blow a little and a fire came from his mouth. He lid the lamp easily. I followed him deeper to the cave. We stopped at a door and then he opened it. The lights came when he blowed fire in the air. It looked like little fireflies in the air. I walked with him to his room. There was no one.

"We dragons don't really much live with each other, except if we have our partners and baby's." Onew said to me and stretched his body.

"Don't you get lonely?" I asked him. He shake his hand.

"Not really. I just get bored easily." Onew said to me and then he gave me glass ball and it had a fire inside it.

"These will make you see people true form and it will help you see through objects. And it has a bonus ability, you can go through anything." Onew said and I looked the ball.

"It's pretty." I said to him and he hugged me suddenly.

"Have a safe trip." He said to me and I looked him.

"Yeah and you have to come visit." I said to Onew and he nodded. I exit the cave and the bus was waiting for me at the end of the cave. I got up and sit on my bed. It's so quiet now. I feel a little bit empty and lonely. I put my head on the bed and fall asleep soon.

The driver woke me up. I get out of the bus and get inside my house. I opened Minhos box and saw necklace that has look inside. I put the gifts next to my bed table. I looked around and sigh.

"I will see them soon anyway." I said to myself, but I couldn't smile much.

5 years has past since I have seen them. I get up from my bed and go make some food for myself. I ate it and I go to my backyard. I had planted plants 4 years ago. They had grown so much. I have planted trees. An apple tree, cherry tree and a normal tree. I looked them. They had grown really much. I get back inside and sit down on the nearest chair. I sigh. Then someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and see familiar faces.

"You guys! You have really grown." I said and they smiled to me.

"I'm back." They said happily to me.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Thank you for reading, supporting, voting and liking about this!! Love you! <3<3<3<3