5 houses

5 supernatural beings

It didn't take long to bus to stop. Key grabbed my hand and I saw a little village that had 5 huge houses when we where off of the bus. He dragged me inside the nearest house. There was no one inside. I looked Key confused.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him and he go and seat in the sofa.

"They are out hunting for food again." Key answered me and I walked towards him. There where so many doors in one room.

"Come here." Key command me and I walked next to him. He had something inside his fist. I put my hand under it and when he opened his fist something fell out from his fist. It was a earring. I looked him confused.

"Minhos protect you from his kind, Taemins can make letters fly and mine... Well it can let you hear anyone's thoughts and it can warn you before a danger is coming." Key said to me. I looked the earring and I could see a cats paw on it. I smile to him and ruffled his hair. He looked me shocked and surprised.

"You touch my hair and not fixing it!" He said to me a little childishly. I chuckled a little.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." I said to Key and he looked away from me.

"Just go already. It isn't the last time we will meet anyway!" Key said to me. I nodded to him and I walked out of the door, before I close the door I could hear him say. "It was fun to play with you." I smiled to those words and get inside the bus again. Two left. I looked Jonghyun and Onew. Onew has fallen asleep and Jonghyun had started to play with Onews ball. I sit next to Jonghyun. He looked me and smiled.

"Key got home safely. Next stop is my place." Jonghyun said grinning to me. I put my hand on top of his head and ruffled up his hair. He seemed to like it and nod to me. He is just like a dog. It is kind of funny.

"Do you live with anyone by the way?" I asked Jonghyun and he nodded happily.

"I live with my many siblings and many friends. Oh and mom and dad are there too." Jonghyun said. I felt the bus stop again. Jonghyun jumped up from the bed and he looked me. I got up too and followed him. When we were out I saw a big forest and the trees where huge.  My mouth had dropped open in this sign. Jonghyun tapped my shoulder and I looked him.

"Follow me inside." Jonghyun said to me and I nodded to him. He lead me to his house that was deep in the forest. When I was about to open the door of the house Jonghyun stopped me.

"You better step aside. It isn't too safe for you to stand in front of the door." Jonghyun said to me and I nodded. I stepped aside and Jonghyun opened the door. Right when the door was open someone flew from the door and hit Jonghyun. Jonghyun started to play as soon as he and his friend was on the ground. They look like playing puppies. I imagine puppies on Jonghyuns and his friends place.

"Took you long enough to come back son!" A woman said to Jonghyun and then he stand up with his friend.

"I'm home mom!" Jonghyun said grinning. His mother get in front of him. I bet she is going to hug him or something.

"You idiot! You made me worried for days!" Jonghyuns mother said and hit his head. Jonghyun rub his hit head.

"Now now honey. He is already back, so let's be happy!" A man said with his low voice to the mom.

"You are too kind to them! You should be more responsible." Jonghyuns mom said to the dad. He just laughed and hugged her and Jonghyun.

"Welcome home son! And I can see you bring a friend with you." The dad said and looked towards me. I could hear loud happy noises inside the house and running too. I looked Jonghyun.

"I think he has to go and could he use the tunnel to get out quickly?" Jonghyun asked his parents and they nodded. He lead me to a nearest big tree and I could see there was a handle. Jonghyun opened it.

"Go through here and you will get to the bus in no time. You won't get lost because I will give you this." Jonghyun gave me a whistle. It was little. It was size of my pinky. I took and looked Jonghyun.

"It will help you at anything and save you at anything. You blow this whistle and a wolf will appear to help you." Jonghyun said to me and I nodded.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3