5 different coloured clouds

5 supernatural beings

"Well thank you then." Minho said to me and then he gave me something. It was a box and I was about to open it, but he stopped me.

"Not here and you have my permission to visit and when you visit put that on. No one will touch you then. Well you don't have to come at all if you don't want. Now go already." Minho said to me and I grin to him.

"Thank you for the present. You have to come and visit me, but don't make a mess when you come." I said to Minho and he just sigh. I walked out of the mansion and when I was about to get inside the bus someone pull me from my arm. I looked who it was and it was a vampire.

"Let me drink your blood young one." She said smirking to me. I looked her nervously.

"Let go of him or you will turn into ashes." I heard Minhos voice in the crowd and he stepped outside of it and other vampires bow to him. The woman let go of my hand. I thank Minho and he looked to other direction. I get inside the bus and wave to him. He isn't that bad when he shows he cares about someone. The bus started to move again and before we take off I saw Minho wave to me slightly. I sit on my bed and looked others.

"Was it fun?" Taemin asked me smiling gently.

"It was scary, but it was interesting at the same time." I said to him and he sit next to me.

"I can't wait to go home and tell everyone about human world." Taemin said to me and I smiled to him. Taemin then looked at the box that Minho gave me. He started to smile.

"I told you he cares." Taemin said to me and I nod. Onew thrower the ball towards me and I managed to catch it just in time. I throw it back to him.

"Good catch." Jonghyun said grinning to me and I smirk a little. Well my house isn't going to be lively anymore. Then the bus stopped again. I looked outside the window, but again saw nothing. Taemin get next to bus exit. He looked me.

"You better hold on to me if you wanna come to my home~" He said smiling to me. I nod to him and grab his hand. The door opened and I could see clouds and sky. On top of the clouds where houses. The clouds where five different coloured when I looked them. Taemin started to fly and I could see his beautiful white wings. We land on one of the biggest cloud and there was a tiny house in front of us. Taemin pull me in the house and all I could see is dancing, singing and eating people's. They had wings too and they where white. One woman that had long beautiful silver hair came towards us. She had a white dress and a gentle smile.

"Welcome home Taemin and we welcome you too Mister Lee Hyukjae." The woman said with a gentle voice.

"I'm back!" Taemin said before I could even say anything to her. He jump into her arms like a little kid and she hugged him and too.

"Thank you miss and I will be leaving now without wondering how you know my name and all." I said walking towards the door.

"We all know everything and I guess Taemin wants to give you for a farewell gift." The woman said to me and I turn around. Taemin gave me a white feather. He then smiled to me.

"Take care and see you around. Oh and that feather makes everything you write on fly to the person you are writing for and it will help you for a little while to get back to the bus. Say bye to everyone for me. I had fun for a short time." Taemin said to me and I nodded.

"See you." I said to him and walked out of the house. I run towards the bus closing my eyes, because I didn't want to see down. I hit the bus door and get up quickly and get inside. I go and sit on my bed again.

"Taemin said goodbye to you too." I said to others.

"We know already." Key said standing up.

 

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3