5 cages

5 supernatural beings

Hyukjae pov:

I opened my door and saw cages. I was confused first, but then I remembered about yesterday that I promised to take care of something that comes no matter what happened. Well the cages was covered with blankets. They were five cages. I pick two at a time and put them inside my house. I shut my door when all five cages where inside. Each one of the cages has letter in it. I go to the biggest cage first. It says 'This can burn anything.' Then the second says 'This can be loyal, but protective.' The third says 'Can be violent sometimes.' The fourth says 'It can bite really hard.' Then the last says 'It can be really gentle to anyone'.

"What I get myself into?" I said and sigh. Then I pull out the blankets. When I saw the creatures I almost got an heart attack. They were really different. There was a dragon, a wolf, a cat, a bat and a pigeon that was white as a snow.

"The hell!" I said out loud. I sigh and then get into my room. I sit on my bed. What should I do?! I think only that in my mind. I looked outside of my room. Are they still her? I think and then get back where the cages are. Then I opened the wolfs cage. It got out and looked me with its dark eyes. Then suddenly it turn into human.

"What the !!" I said jumping back. The wolf that was human looked me.

"Am I dreaming?!" I said to myself and rub my eyes and looked him again. I wasn't thinking it was real.

"Hey! Let me out kid!" The cat said to me. I breath in and out.

"Now I have seen it all cat who talks and wolf who turns into human!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Woohoo for you! Let me out now!" I walked to the cats cage.

"Why should I do it?" I asked the cat.

"I will tell these guys names then and I will try and help you! I am good at stealing."

"Okay. No I won't let you out." I said to the cat. It sigh.

"I will still tell the names. That wolf is Jonghyun. I am Key. That bat is Minho. Dragon is Onew and the pigeon is Taemin. Happy now! I won't steal then! Let me out! You let the dog out too!" The cat named Key said and he shake the cage really hardly. Well I guess I can't do anything else. I opened Keys cage. He smirk to me and then go to my room.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you going to do in my room!?" I yell to Key. Then he go out of the room. He has my clothes on. When I looked closely Keys head. He had cat ears. I just sigh. Well Jonghyun has broken clothes. I was going to go close to him, but then he back away a little.

"Stay still." I said to it and then I touched his head. I start to pat it. He looked my eyes. Then he run to Key quickly.

"Give him some new clothes." I said to Key. Key just sigh and go inside the room with Jonghyun. Then I let go the Dragons cage. Good that it was a baby dragon. If it was a adult dragon my house would be no more. The dragon came out quickly like a lightning. I pointed to my room.

"Go to your friends." I said to him and it did go. Then I looked the pigeon and the bat. Which one should I release now?

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3