5 human forms

5 supernatural beings

I think I better let the pigeon go first. I opened the pigeon cage and it get out and land on my shoulder gently. Then I opened the bats cage. He came out of the cage too, but then he sit on my table. He didn't come near me at all. When I was going to my room a new face appeared in front of me.

"Key!" I called him and he peek from my room.

"I will get that bat, but that is Onew by the way~" He said and then he get next to the bat. He touch it wings gently and lift it up. He looked the pigeon and it land on his shoulder. The wolf boy came out of the room too. He had my suit on. Well he still looked scared. I got next to him and patted his head gently.

"No one will harm you, so relax." I said to him and then he looked my eyes again. Then he turned around.

"Someone has escaped from the house." Key said to me and I looked around. He was right. Where is that Onew?! I run out from my house. Jonghyun was following me. I stopped at city. There was a lot of people walking around and buying something. I looked Jonghyun who started to sniff the ground to find Onews scent. Everyone was looking at us. I got a little nervous.

"Maybe you should stop it now." I whispered Jonghyun. Then he got up and started to run somewhere. I luckily followed him. Then we saw Onew who was going to buy apples.

"Jonghyun would you drag him out of there?" I asked Jonghyun and he nodded. He bite Onews collar from the back and drag him out. Peoples where watching.

"Jonghyun lets go quickly!" I said to him nervously. When Jonghyun got next to me I sigh.

"Don't drag him like that. Use your hands more." I whispered to Jonghyun. He let go of Onew and grab Onew with his hands and drag him with us. Jonghyun followed me to my home. When we were in I locked the door that no one would come in easily. Then I looked Key who was sitting on my table and two other people that was sitting on a chair.

"Dark one is Minho and the white one is Taemin. Now you have seen all of our human forms too." I looked Key who was talking. One thing bug me really much. He was sitting on my table.

"Down from the table!" I said to Key who looked really surprised at my voice tone. He got down from my table. I cough and looked Minho. He's arms where crossed and he looked really irritated. I saw his sharp teeth's when he yawn. They looked really sharp. Then I looked Taemin who sit quietly at his seat. When he looked me he smiled gently. He is an angel? And that Minho is vampire? Then I heard knocking from my door. I turn around and was going to open the door, but Key stopped me.

"You are going to open the door just like that?!" Key said to me. I looked him.

"Yes. So what? Its my house I can do anything I want!" I said to him and then Key get away from the door. I opened it and behind it was...

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3