5 staring at us

5 supernatural beings

"Donghae! Where have you been!?" I asked Donghae who smiled to me.

"Everywhere. I heard that you have something inside your house." Donghae said and entered inside my house. He looked surprised to see all five guys inside my house. He then looked at me.

"I have to just take care of them. Don't worry. It will be over sooner or later." I said looking at those five guys who where looking at us.

"Well we have only few days in here and then we will go away from your life." Key said to me and I sigh. That's good to hear then. I think inside my head. Then Donghae put his arm around my shoulders and laughed.

"Good that I don't have to babysit anyone~" I glared Donghae and he just smiled to me.

"Isn't work calling for you? I have to get to work again!" I said to Donghae, but he stopped me. He move closer to my ear.

"You better be careful outside." Donghae whispered to me and I nodded to him. He slide a letter on my pocket and then move away. I looked to his direction and he waved to me. He walked away from me. I shut the door and read the letter. 'There will come a bus to get you and those 5 kids. The bus will show you where they live and your work is done. Oh and remember to have some money!' I sigh at the money word. I then looked at the boys.

"Get ready! We are going to a bus!" I said to all of them and they looked me. Then we heard a tire stopping sound. I opened the door and saw a big bus in front of my house. Everyone walked towards the bus. I was looking at the bus a little amazed, but then I get back to my senses and followed them. When I entered the bus door the driver stopped me. He pointed on a paper that said 100 for the three people and 25 for one. I sigh and took out my money I gave 125. He let me in and I wanted to cry because my money was taken so much! When I looked around the bus carefully it had beds, fridge that had food in it, a bathroom and a sink. This doesn't feel like a bus it feels like a train.

"We will be arriving in the first stop in 15 minutes or less. If I where you I would sit because this isn't a normal bus. It's something humans don't even get in except you." Key said laying down reading a magazine at the same time. I sit down to a bed that was near me. Not a normal bus, huh? How can this not be normal bus? I looked out of the window and I didn't saw anything. It was dark. Taemin sit next to me and he touch the window. The window started to look like a waters surface. I suddenly saw outside and I could only see clouds and darkening sky.

"Wait?! If I can only see clouds does that mean we are flying?!" I asked everyone and Minho sigh.

"Of course we are flying. This is why I don't really like humans." Minho said Irritatedly to me. I was about to go to him, but Taemin stopped me. He shake his head and patted my shoulder.

"He doesn't hate you. He really likes you because you are different." Taemin said smiling to me and Minho looked him.

"Don't just say whatever you think Taemin!" Minho said and he turn his back to us when he saw me looking at him. Taemin walked to his own bed that was next to Minho. I looked Onews direction and he was just playing with a ball. When Onew sneezed I could see fire coming out of his mouth. The ball was in fire in an instant. I run to get water and pour it on the ball that Onew was holding. He looked me confused.

"I am getting gray hair because of you guys." I said to them. Onew just looked his ball innocently and continued playing with it. Jonghyun in the other hand looked outside window next to Onews bed. He looked excited just watching outside. I just shake my head and get back to my seat. When I just could sat down the bus make a little landing that I could feel. Minho looked out of the window. He then started to walk towards the exit. I get up quickly and stopped him.

"Where do you think you are going?" I asked him and grab his shoulder. He brush off my shoulder and stand tall.

"This is my home and I am getting out. I won't ever step outside of my home anymore." Minho said to me.

"I will send you to your home by walking with you. It's my job anyway." I said to Minho and he laughed.

"Are you sure? There are vampires in my home and they would drink your blood right when they get the chance." Minho said grinning evilly at me.

"They won't because I am with you." I said confidently to him and he just klick end his tongue and get out of the bus. I get out of the bus too and followed him. There was so many people walking and staring at me. I stick close to Minho. With the awkwardness in the air I and Minho get to his house. It was a big mansion. A butler opened the door to Minho and me. I looked around. It was a big place and dark. I could barely see where I was going. I grab on to Minhos sleeve and he lead me to a big room. It was a throne room. There sit a man with a cape and a smirk on his face.

"Finally my son! You have returned! Thank you human and may this be a lesson to not to try escape from the parties. Now human you may go." The man said to me and I looked Minho. He looked me too and I smiled.

How was it? Sorry for mistakes!

Subscribe and comment! :3 <3

Sorry for taking too long!