Chapter 4

Jiyong's Sandara

 

[Dara's POV]

"Oppa wait!"

 

"Yah! Hurry up!"

 

I fastened my pace towards him. Geez, It has been six months since the first time we walked to university together, yet he never tried to walk slowly at the same pace with me...

 

"What?" Jiyong Oppa blinked at me innocently when he realized that I was sending death glare towards him

 

"Why can't you walk slower?!" I blurted out in annoyance

 

He suddenly stopped, eyes looking at me and slowly wandering down to my legs like a creep. I backed away, confused and almost scared of the way he was looking ever so intensely at my legs.  A naughty smirk formed from the corner of his lips "Its not my fault, go ask yourself why you have such short legs"

 

"What the-- Aish! Whatever" I sighed in defeat. Please. Someone tell me why he's always irritating me with that fact =_=

 

"Anyway" he continued to walk, looking straight forward "Don't forget about not to talk to me at school and-"

 

"Yeah, yeah, don't tell anyone I live with you, blabla. I've heard that for over 8000 times now, I guess" I rolled my eyes. I don't even know why he doesn't want anyone to know about this, though. I don't see what's wrong about us living together, since everyone knows my Seunghyun oppa is his best friend... But I don't really care, that's not a big deal anyway. Maybe he's just feeling uneasy about what would people think of him living with a girl.

 

But going to university together, and going home afterwards seemed kind of risky. I can't understand anymore what's exactly in his head...

 

"Good girl. And don't wait me here after school, Dara. Seungri asked me to help him and his partner to finish his art project, I'll surely be late" he wore his sunglasses and walked in the gates full of swagger. I slightly nodded and walked in after he was nowhere in sight.

 

Why does he even explain this to me? -_-

 

I walked to my locker. First lesson today: P.E. Gotta go changing. Just as I took my P.E clothes, a familiar Barbie-like figure walked up to me. I smiled and waved "Morning Bommie-ah!"

 

Bom threw me her charming eye-smile "Morning Dara! Let's go changing. We don't want that gangster-like teacher makes us clean the whole sport hall again, do we? Ppali!"

 

I laughed at that incident. "Sure thing, let's go"

                            ***

[Jiyong's POV]

"I won't go to P.E. class" I stated as I put my feet over the desk, flipped carelessly through my phone

 

Daesung looked at me intently, brows raised as if I was insane "Yah, what are you thinking. This teacher is going to give you a heavy punishment if he found out" he pulled his P.E clothes "I know him too well about this. Remember what he made those freshmen do? That Barbie girl and her skeleton friend? Just because they were late?"

 

I sighed. Yeah, he made Bom and Dara cleaned the sport hall because they were late. And knowing Youngbae, our P.E teacher a.k.a. my best friend too, he won't make it easier for me.

 

"I got it, I got it. Damn! Why can't I graduate faster" I cursed as I went changing my clothes, some students sending weird glances towards me

 

"You can, you just don't want to" Daesung commented

 

"Yeah right, now shut up!" I mumbled as I smacked the back of his head

***

 

[Dara's POV]

 

“Now divide the class into two groups, and student should be paired with each other. Today we won’t do P.E , but we will do something similar” Youngbae shouted aloud in the middle of the hall. “We will have a dance class. And this is your dance tutor, Ms. Jia” He continued as he introduced a beautiful girl standing next to him.

 

I looked around to see that the class has moved to Youngbae’s sides, making a big gap in front of him. Wow, that’s a fast way to make a group. And when I looked to my side, it just happened that I saw Jiyong oppa stared back at me. So... we’re in a group then...

 

I don’t know why, but a sudden relief washed over me.

 

“Sandara-sshi?” someone poked my shoulder, and I looked over my shoulder in surprise to see a brunette-haired guy that I didn’t know who he was. Is he in the same class with me?

 

“Er... yes?” I answered him with a slight smile

 

"Ah, I just want to ask you... Er... I see here you haven't got anyone to be your partner... I-If by any chance... Would you mind if I'm being your partner...?" He asked. Wait, did he just blush?

 

"Uhm... Well, I..." I was trying to find a glimpse of Jiyong again, but he wasn't there anymore.

 

Oh, well... Thinking to have him as a partner is entirely impossible on the first place...

 

"Sandara-sshi? Is something wrong?" The guy asked again, waving his hand in front of my face, startled me a bit

 

"Ah, no..." I snapped out of my daze "Sure, I don't mind,....?"

 

"Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong" he chuckled. "Sorry for not introducing myself first. That was so rude of me"

 

"A-Ani! Mianhae, I'm sorry for not knowing your name, we're in the same homeroom class, I should have known"

***

 

[Jiyong's POV]

 

"Oppa!! Be my partner!"

 

"No, oppa, come with me!"

 

"But oppa, I still don't have a partner!"

 

"Well, unfortunately, me too! Oppa should be with me!"

 

Geez. These girls. Oppa this, oppa that. Why don't they just pair up with each other instead of bothering me to be their partner. I shrugged them off, walking away to find Dara. At least I think she's the only normal girl in this class. No, I won't pair up with guy this time. I mean, seriously, with guy? Dancing? No fun, I unconsciously smirked.

 

I practically looking for her in the crowd, but much to my dislike, she was busy talking with a gay-looking guy.

 

Ha, gay-looking guy.

 

What are they talking about? What's so funny that could make Dara smile?! I curiously came closer to them, in a safe distance so Dara wouldn't notice my presence.

 

I watched as Dara seemed out of earth, as if she was trying to find something... Or someone. But then that guy startled her and she was back to earth.

 

No, I'm not gonna eavesdrop their conversation....

 

........

 

Tch. C'mon Ji. Seriously?

 

"Ah, yes... Sure, I don't mind,...?" I heard Dara mumbled

 

WHAT THE HELL??? Did she...just...agree to be partner with that gay..?!?! Eh...what's his name again? Jaejoong...yeah, Jaejoong

 

Damn. Watch out, Kim Jaejoong. Just watch out.

 

Wait. Why am I angry again?

 

No, I'm obviously NOT jealous over them. Seriously, Jiyong?! What happened to you? You used to not caring about any single thing about her...

 

Yeah, maybe I'm jealous... Because I have no dancing partner...

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hi!!!!! I'm back 

Miss me? :p

As usual, I took too much time just for an update... Mianhaeyo >_<

And i apparently don't hate Jaejoong, okay. I love him <3 But I need to make Ji hates him in this story, or else this would ne boring as hell =_=

Thank you for reading! (especially for my subscribers, for  bearing with my super-late updates <3)

Comments are appreciated! ^_^