Chapter 8

Deal of The Past

"Hah, am I really this pathetic?", you asked yourself bitterly as you were walking the long corridors of the hideout. You stopped running quite a time ago and noww you have absolutely no idea where you are. You wiped the last of your tears into your sleeves. "How could I really forget that Kai was there when my mother was killed and he didn't do a thing to help her", you kept muttering under your breath as you walked along the corridor.

After you had walked for about 5 minutes you heard steps coming quickly towards you. As you weren't really in the mood to talk to anyone, and you were pretty sure that the one who's coming is Kai and you don't definitely wanna talk to him. You looked desperately for a place to hide but there was nothing, the only place where you could hide somehow was behind the corner where he was coming from as you were now in a corridor wich was in the shape of a T. You quickly but quietly ran towards the corner, but not so close that you could be seen right away. You heard the steps getting closer and closer and hoped that he would just continue running straight and not look at the corridor you were in because if he did he would see you definitely. Now he was so close that you could hear him panting. 'He must have been running around for this whole time', you thought.

You pressed yourself against the wall at witch you're leaning in a desperate attempt to make yourself less visible when you heard that he was just behind the corner. You felt your entire body tingling slightly which was wierd for you, why was your body tingling? You didn't have time to think about it that much because   Kai came into the intersection, looked at you, and continued running. This got you really confused, he wasn't searching for you? Then you realized it, he didn't look at you, he looked through you. You looked  down at your body and were shocked by what you saw, your gaze went straigth through and isntead of your legs you saw the floor under them. "What the actual ?" you said aloud accidentally and immediately after you realized taht you had spoken it aloud you slapped your hands against your mouth. 'Oh , he probablpy heard that', were your thoughts. 

And you were right, just as Kai was about to turn another corner, he heard your voice, even though he couldn't tell what you dais but it was definitely your voice because it was way too feminine to be one of the guys' voice. Without losing a second he immediately teleported himself to where he heard your voice from, but he didn't see you anywhere, he was sure he heard you in here, so where could you have gone in such a short time? "_____, where are you?" he asked as he looked around, trying to see you. He was just about to give up and continue his searching, but then he saw something moving in the corner of his eye. When he looked straight into what was moving before, he saw that the space seemed little warped and he thought that it was in the same shape as your body. "_____?" he asked again as he started walking towards the warped space.

'Crap', you thought as he reached forward to grab you, you didn't really want anything to do with him so you just started running away from him. 'Can he see me now?' you asked yourself wondering why he can see you now but not earlier. Your running however was cut short by Kai teleporting himself right in front of you and placed his hands on your shoulders to keep you from running away. "_____, since when can you turn transparent? And could you turn visible again?", Kai as he was looking at where he thought your eyes were.

"Let go of me and then I'll maybe consider that", you said as you grabbed his hand to shove them off your shoulders, then you felt the same tingling than earlier and your body started slowly turning visible. As Kai watched the transformation taking place before his eyes his grib on you loosened and you managed to shove his hands off of you. 

"I still don't want to talk to you, just go away", you said as you looked down, refusing to meet his eyes. "Just leave me alone for a while", you said and went to turn away from him. You needed time to cool of, if you were to confront Kai now, it would only end up with you yelling at him and running away, but you didn't want to do that anymore, you were done running away from your problems.

"I'll tell you why I didn't help your mother, or rather why she didn't let me help her, but don't run away from me, please" Kai said and looked at you with pleading eyes, but you didn't see that because your back was turned away from him. 

"What do you mean she didn't let you help? You were just standing there, you didn't even try!" You exclaimed as you turned back towards him. Kai flinched back when he heard your voice rising but he still held his gaze on you. Your eyes met and you quickly looked the other way, you didn't wan't to look weak in his eyes, so you didn't let him see the storm of emotions that you were feeling right now from your eyes.

"Please just come with me, I'll explain everything to you", he said and gently took your wrist and seeing that you didn't resist him, he started quiding you through the hallways, heading to the hideout's library.

 

 


 

I'm back again with another chapter!

I'm also really sorry for the long wait, I'm a horrible author I know it so you don't have to tell me about it  >.<

I have no idea when I'm going to update again, but I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner than I wrote this chapter 

And as always, please comment what you think of this story and tell me if I made any stupid mistakes