Chapter 3

Deal of The Past

There you were again, running away from those scary and weird creatures, only difference was the fact that it was a day, not a night. All strange looks that you were getting from the people as you ran by them were completely ignored as you were looking for a place to hide. You thought that you didn't need to run away anymore, that you were safe just as Kai had promised, but no, that would be too simple. 

When you woke up in the morning everything was fine, only weird thing was that you would have to get used to living those 12 men, but good thing was that they were all friendly and kind on their own way. It all started to go wrongly when somewhere in the noon there were a huge earthquake which brought down all the books on the shelves and broke all the windows. Everybody blamed D.O because he could control earth and they thought that D.O went overboard on his training or something like that. You were happily chatting with Lay and Luhan when that happened so after the earthquake they helped you back on your feet after you had fallen to the ground from the table you had sit on. After they made sure that you're alright, they went to look for D.O to ask what did he do.

Soon after they went out of the room, you heard familiar ear-piercing scream. You were scared at first, but then you heard someone yelling out of pain, Quickly you started running towards noises because you were worried that someone might have gotten hurt because of you. Before you even got close to noises, which now sounded like a really big fight, you saw one of those black creatures who have haunted you for your whole live, coming towards you in the hallway you were running just a seconds ago, but now you were frozen out of fear. 

Your nightmares were coming back to you only a day after Kai promised that you were safe now, that you wouldn't have to see those creatures ever again. You stared at it, only realizing how dangerously close it was when you heard somebody calling your name. When you started moving away from that creature, it was already too late, it was gonna kill you now, there was no way that you could move away from it's hand which was swinging towards you, sharp nails ready to go trough your skin and possibly crush your bones. Before it could hit you, someone took a hold of your arm and pulled you away from it, but tips of creatures nails reached to cut your cheek slightly. You welt blood tripping from the cut as you were pulled against familiar chest.

Before you realized what happened you were out of the house where you slept last night, only to be greeted by cool air of fall. You welt pair of strong arms keeping you firmly agaisnt your saviour's chest. Only by the time you looked up, you realized that it was Kai who had saved you and teleported you out of the house. Kai looked down at you, and you noticed that his eyes were full of worry. You looked down at the ground embarrassed as you realized how close his and your faces were. 

He chuckled at you as he noticed how cute you looked when you're embarrassed and let go of you. "Okay, now that you got out of your dreamland, I'm sorry, I didn't know that they would find you that fast. We don't have much time before they find us, so let's get this over quickly. There is a little town near, go there and find a place to hide and wait there for me. I need to go help guys, so I can't come with you, but I promise that I will come and find you as quickly as I can", he said and looked at your eyes pleadingly as he was afraid that you didn't do what he said.

You only nodded in response, but before you could say anything to him you heard wall breaking down and you saw a herd of those creatures coming out of it, towards you. Almost immediately there was wall of fire between you and creatures and you heard few of them screaming in pain. "Don't you just stand there, run!" you heard Chanyeol shouting at you with his low voice. You started running away as fast as you could, away from screaming creatures and shouting and fighting men, who you have only known for a day, but you still were worried for them. What is one of them got hurt, or died because of you? But you couldn't turn back, it wasn't about what you had promised to Kai, you were too scared to turn back, as shameful as it is to admit, you were too scared for your own life, so you couldn't turn back and help those who were fighting for you.

For the first time, you paid attention to your surroundings and you noticed that you were in pretty old looking forest, usually in forests like this, you could hear birds singing, but not now, only thing you could hear was those creatures screaming. You could feel your feet bleeding, because you didn't have any shoes on, but you couldn't stop running, so you ignored your pain and continued to run as fast as you could. Soon you were out of forest and saw that little town where Kai told you to go. 

And we're back here, running in little town, desperately looking for a place to hide. As you were running in south side of the town, you saw an office building, which seemed to be empty, so you ran there. As you entered that building, you noticed that it wasn't only empty, it was completely abondoned. You ran deeper in the building and looked for a little room where to hide. You saw one janitor's cabinet and quickly went inside, as you closed the door, you heard again that ear-piercing scream coming from outside of the building. You quietly sat down and tried to calm your racing heart.

"I'm alright, they won't find me in here", you whispered to yourself and listened carefully, if you could hear anything from outside. Luckily you didn't hear anything, you started to relax, and soon you fell asleep because you had used all your energy in running away from those creatures.

 

 

A/N

I really aren't the best writer, but I hope that you enjoyed this chapter :)

And I know that it's actually pretty short, but it's hard for me to write longer chapters xd

Please comment and tell me what to you think about this story, I would be very happy if you did that :)