Chapter 5

Deal of The Past

After you calmed down, you slowly got up on your feet, then looked down your body and noticed that you have your clothes on again. You looked around yourself to find where to go to get out of the forest. Unfortunately for you, you don't have any clues of where you came from. You started panicking pretty badly and tears came back to your eyes, because you were lost in a really big forest and there was no way for you to get out of there.

Just then you heard rustling in the bushes behind you. You slowly turned around to see the biggest bear you've ever seen. You suppressed a scream and just stood still, waiting for the bear to go away. Instead it just looked at you and after some time, started walking towards you with slow steps, looking straight into your eyes. When it was two metres away from you it rose to two feet. At this point you were scared for your life and started shaking pretty badly. It lifted its right front paw and you thought it was going to slam you with it, but it just pointed it towards you. You were really confused, but when you realized what it wanted, you put your right palm against its pawn. The bear growled at you, but you weren't frightened, it didn't sound threatening to you because it sounded friendly. Now you weren't scared of the bear anymore, instead it calmed you down for some reason. The bear backed away from you a little bit and got down on four legs again. You smiled at the bear and reached your hand to pet the bear's fur, but then the bear's ears flinched, bear roared so loud that it hurt your ears and then it ran away. 

You were really confused at first, but then you heard somebody call your name. You turned around and saw Kai running towards you along with the other boys. You were really shocked that they didn't stop searching for you. After all you just recently impaled Kai's shoulder with your nails. After Kai reached you, he wrapped you in really tight hug and buried his head in the crook of your neck.You didn't really know what to do or you were too shocked to do anything. You just stood there, but after few seconds you heard quiet sobs ad felt your shirt get little wet. This got you back to your senses and you slowly wrapped your hands around him. 

"Don't do anything like that anymore", he said between his sobs. You hugged him little bit tighter and gently his back. "I... I guess I just panicked. I'm sorry", you whispered quietly. Kai lifted his head up so he could look into your eyes. You noticed that he didn't cry anymore, but his cheeks were still wet from the tears so you removed your hands away from his torso and brought them up to his cheeks. You gently wiped his tears away and smiled up at him warmly.

"Ahem, sorry to interrupt your moment, but was that a bear?" Baekhyun asked as he pointed at the direction where the bear ran. "What? A bear? You aren't hurt are you?" Kai asked and looked if you had any injuries. "Yes it was a bear, and no it didn't do anything to me, it just calmed me down", you said smiling. Others looked at you as if you had just said something really stupid and that made you confused. 

"What? Did I say something stupid?" you asked them tilting your head slightly to the left. "A bear calmed you down? A bear? Seriously?" this time it was Tao who asked you and you just got more confused by this. You were going to say something but Suho was faster. "Let's just forget about that, the most important thing is that _____ is safe. And now we must get her somewhere safe, she looks like she could use some rest", he said and then everyone nodded. "Okay, let's go to our underground base and let's hope it's safer for her than that mansion", Kris said to everyone. Then they all  started walking towards the said base, you just walked behind them with Kai by your side.

After a while you got out of the forest to meet with a desert. You started to feel sleepy and your legs hurt from all the walking, but you didn't want to bother Kai so you just continued walking even though you felt like collapsing. Appearently Kai noticed this because without a word he lifted you up in his arms and continued walking. "Kai, let me down, I can walk on my own", you whined at him, but he just looked down at you and chuckled a little because you looked so cute. "It didn't look like it Sweetie", Kai said to you still chuckling. "I'm pretty sure that your legs hurt too. And stop calling me Sweetie, it's embarrassing", you said and crossed your arms over your chest. You looked away from him and pouted. "It's not fair that you have to carry me while you walk", you said to Kai. 

"By the way, why don't you just teleport to that base or why doesn't Kris fly there?" you asked when you realized that they were walking when there was way faster ways to get to the base. "That's because there's no point in going there earlier than others if you can't get in. You remeber that Kris said it was an undergound base? And that he said it might be safer for you than the mansion? It's because the base doesn't show to the surface, not even it's entrance. That's because D.O hid everything underground and I don't want to risk getting myself or you killed if I accidentally teleport us inside of a rock. And that's why we need D.O to get there. And now I think it's time for you to go to sleep", Kai said to you. You didn't have enough energy to argue with him, so you just closed your eyes and fell asleep.

 

A/N

This took seriously too much time again, I'm sorry xc

I was wondering if I should write chapters in Kai's P.O.V, so I'll let you guys decide on that 

And as usual, please let me know on the comments what you think of this story or if you have any ideas of how I should continue this story :)