Chapter 7

Deal of The Past

5

The laughter of a child was heard in the hallways. Soon there were tiny foot steps accompanying the laughter as the little girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes ran trough the hallway to get to her parents to show her drawing to them.

4

With the paper in one of her tiny the 6 years old girl reached for the doorknob. Her hand almost crasped the knob when the door just swung open and behind it was her father smiling down at his little girl. He crouched down and picked her up, "What do we have here? Did you draw something?", he asked, she nodded her head to say yes and he took the paper from her hands. 

3

"What a wonderful drawing, should we show this to your mother?"  he said and started carrying her towards the bed at the end of the room where her mother laid reading a book. "Look what our little angel drew", he said to his wife as he gave her the drawing. After he gave the drawing to her he set their daughter on the bed next to her mother.

2

Her mother looked at the drawing in her hands and smiled lovingly at her daughter. "You really are great at drawing _____, maybe you'll be an famous artist when you're all grown up", she said and gave the drawing back to her daughter. "But you really should be sleeping already, go to your room and we'll come to tuck you in in a minute", she said and put her down on the floor. The girl smiled, nodded her head and started to run to her own room.

1

After she closed the door to her parents room she went towards her own room until she heard a loud crash and soon after her mothers screams. Before she knows it her mother comes running from their now destroyed bedroom in a ripped nightgown, blood running down her forehead. "Mama, where's papa?" the girl asked as her mother piscked her up and sprinted towards the staircase that leads downstairs. The girl then hears an ear splitting screetch and as she looked over her mothers shoulder she gets her answer. At her parents now destroyed bedrooms door was standing a creature so tall that it had to crawl on all fours to fit in the hallway and in the creature's mouth was your father's lifeless corpse.

A scream left the little girls mouth as tears started flowing down her cheeks, she buried her head on her mother's shoulder so that she doesn't have to see her father's corpse. The creature swallowed her father and she heard few sickening crunches as the creature bit her father's bones to smaller pieces. The girl's mother pressed her tighter against her shoulder and the girl heard her mother sobbing her loudly.

Soon they were out of the house and the girl dared to look up from her mother's shoulder and she saw the creature coming out of her home but because it was so big it crashed through the door and broke the wall around it. Her mother carried the girl to their car and set her quickly to the frontseat and didn't even bother to but a seatbelt on her. She ran to the other side of the car, got in and started the engine as soon as she was in. The monster however right next to the car and as she started backing up from the driveway it grabbed on the hood of the car and started to lift it up in the air. 

What the girl's mother did next surprised her completely. "You got my husband, but there's no way that I'm gonna let you filth touch my daughter", she said through gritted teeth as she put her hand out the open car window and onto the creatures filthy black fur. She muttered the word 'disappear' and suddely something inside the creature started changing, its insides started piling up tighter than they were supposed to be and then it started shrinking, not in size but in mass as if there was a black hole inside it, that monster into nothingness.

Soon there was nothing of it left and the girl stared at her mother, mouth hung open in shock. "Mama, what happened to papa?" the little girl asked, not completely understanding that her father is indeed dead. "Papa is in a better place now, don't worry about him", her mother said, fresh tears staining her cheeks as she started driving away from their now ruined home.

She however didn't get very far before another huge creaure, perhaps even bigger than the one that appered before, crashed against her side of the car, completely crushing the car and paralyzing her legs. A scream left as her nerves registered the damage caused to her legs. The little girl sreamed as the car roughly jerked to her right and she salmmed against the car door. Her mother knew that there was no way for her to escape anymore, since she couldn't move her legs, but there was still hope for her little girl. "_____, listen to me, there's not much time left", she said as she reached for her daughter and grabbed her fragile and tiny shoulders. The monster that attacked their car started tearing the car apart, wanting to get access to the people on the inside "After I open that door you must run, run as far as you can and as fast as you can, don't worry about that thing, mama will take care of it, you just run. And stay away from everything taht looks even tiny bit like that, you understand?" she asked her daughter, tears still streaming down her face. The little girl could only nod, she was too overwhelmed to do or say anythting else. "You gotta be brave my baby girl. But don't worry, your papa and mama will always be there to support you, even if you can't see us" she said with a sad smile to her child. She reached with her other hand behind her back and hugged her for one last time. With her other hand she reached for the door handle and as she felt the monster grabbing onto her she opened the door and pushed her daughter out of the car. "Run ______ and don't look back, no matter what you hear". 

The little girl didn't do anything at first, just looked at her mother in horror as the monster lifted her high up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING _____?! RUN!" her mother shouted her last words and then the girl started running, but not before she saw someone standing behind the monster, far away, but still close enough that she could se his eyes, his eyes flashed brightly before he disappeared in smoke.

 

"_____, wake up, you've got training to do" you heard someones deep voice and it took you a second to realize who was speaking and where you were. But once you did, you opened your eyes, noticed that Kai was crouching above your bed, just few centimetres away from your face and looked into Kai's dark eyes. As you were looking into his eyes, you remembered your dream, or memory should you say and you were up and far away from Kai in seconds. 

"You were there... YOU WERE THERE WHEN MY MOTHER WAS MURDERED! AND YOU DIDN'T TO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER!" you shouted and darted out of the room as fast as you could and left a shocked Kai alone in your room. At first he didn't know what you were talking about, but then he remembered and he went running after you. He couldn't just teleport after you because he didn't know where you went so that only left running as an option for him. 'Where are you going _____? Please just let me explain everything to you. Please...' were his thoughts as he was running trhough the hallways, hoping to find you quickly.

 

 


A/N

Ayo, your useless piece of author here... Has anyone noticed that I'm terrible at updating this? I have, and I'm really sorry about that, so in the future, if there actually is someone who enjoys this story, feel free to come and tell me to update if it's taking ridiculously long, like this chapter. I don't really have anything else to say than that I'm sorry...

But still as always, please comment me and tell me waht you think about my story and also feel free to tell if there are any grammatical errors in my writing and I'll try to fix them.