Chapter 4

Deal of The Past

"______! Where are you?!" you heard worried shouts coming from outside of the cabinet you were in. Before you could even wake up properly from your slumber, the door was forcefully opened and all you saw was bright light and form of a man. When you got used to the brightness, you noticed that the said man was Kris. He lift you up from ground carefully and yelled: "Kai! I found her!". You were a bit shocked when you noticed how fast he was running, but then you remembered that he could fly. Soon you weren't in Kris' arms anymore, you were given to Kai, who was now hugging you so strongly that you had trouble to breathe.

"Kai, I can not breathe", you said you tried to push yourself little further away from Kai's toned body. He chuckled awkwardly as he pulled away from you, but he still kept you in his arms in bridal style, not wanting to let you go ever again. When he got away from those creatures, he started searching for you, but when he couldn't find you, he started panicking and called everybody to help him search for you. He was really relieved when he heard that Kris had found you, but he was also sad that he couldn't be the one who found you.

"Sorry Sweetie, I'm just happy that you are save", Kai said and smiled lovingly down at you, he put you down to the ground as he saw that you were trying to get out of his arms. You felt your cheeks getting hotter and hotter and you knew by that that you were blushing hard. You didn't know if it was because he called you Sweetie, but he had done so many times before so it wasn't probably because of it, maybe it was the way he looked at you. Nobody had ever looked at you so lovingly and warmly and it really felt like he loves you. You were really happy that for once there was somebody to be with you through everything, but you were still mad at him. He had promised that you would be safe from now on, but only day after he had said so, you again had to start running away from the creatures of your nighmares.

"You liar! You promised that I wouldn't have to run anymore, but only day after you said so, I had to run again. Do you know ho much it hurts to run in forest without shoes? My feet are bleeding!" you yelled at him and started hitting his chest, but it had no effect on him, it was like the first day after he had changed you. He just let you hit him and didn't even finch. When you were about to hit him for probably the tenth time, you noticed something different about your hand, it had scales all around it and you had sharp nails. Your eyes widened in shock and you tried to pull your hand back, but you couldn't. Your nails dug deep in Kai's shoulders, you heard him scream from pain. As you looked up at Kai's eyes, you saw that they were filled with pain. You quickly pulled your hand away, trying not to hurt him anymore.

"KAI!" you heard the rest yell as they rushed to help him. You were too shocked to do anything, you just stared in horror at your own hand, which now had blood in it's nails. You shakily backed away from Kai and the men who kept him in his place as Lay healed the wound you just recently had done to him. Still staring at your hand, you backed away as far as you could. Soon you felt a brick wall behind you, but it wasn't your back that hit it, no it was something in your lower back. With scared eyes you turned your head to look at your back. You screamed out of horror as you saw that you had a lizard's tail, but that wasn't everything, your legs and everything in you had turned in to scales and you clothes had disappeared combletely. Instead of clothes, there were scales every where. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" you screamed, catching everyone's attention. By the time you looked up from your body, you saw that Lay had already healed Kai and that everyone was staring at you with shocked eyes. Scared of the looks they gave you, you started running. You knew that look they gave you, they thought that you were a monster. And it's true you are a monster, a monster covered in scales. Running was hard for you at first, because you weren't used to having a tail in your lower back, but after a while, you learned how to use it as your advantage.

"______!!" you heard them yelling after you, but you weren't going to stop, not after you saw how they looked at you. Tears started spilling from your eyes and you tried to stop then, but it didn't work. You knew that they were running after you, actually you heard it, you heard everything. Then you saw smoke appearing in front of you and in the middle of it was Kai. He tried to stop you from running, but you were too fast, you turned to your left and started running even faster than before. You have never ran this fast, you ran probably three times faster than normally. Soon you saw Kris flying beside you, but instead of trying to make you stop running, he spoke to you. "______, stop running, we can help you", he stated calmly.

"NO! I KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT TRY TO HELP ME!" you screamed, tears still pouring from you eyes. You started running even faster, trying to get them all off of your tail. Kris however was faster than you and Kai kept appearing in front of you. You started to feel tired and you knew that you couldn't out run Kai and Kris, not in open grounds, so you ran into the forest. Kris couldn't fly quickly because he needed to dodge all the trees and Kai coudn't see where he was going to teleport next because there was thick trunks in front of him. Soon they couldn't see you anymore, when you didn't hear them anymore, you slowed down and soon you stopped completely. 

When you stopped, your legs couldn't carry you anymore and you just fell down. Your tears poured harder and harder as time went by. When your tears dried, you looked around and noticed that you have no idea where you are. "What did I do to deserve this? Why did I have turn into a monster?" you asked quietly, you looked at you hands and as they started to turn back to normal. "I'm so sorry Kai..."

 

A/N

Ok, I know that this is really crappy, but I tried my best xc

And I know that this took too much time to come out, but I have my school so...

And I would really appreciate if you guys could leave a comment and tell what you think about this story cx