Bed Head .

His Journal

Dear Journal,

               Mom and Dad didn't take it too well. I'm stuck here in my room while mom is crying and dad tries to comfort her. I'm honestly not surprised. They never even loved me in the first place, why did I ever think they were going to love me if I was gay? I'm so stupid, so ing stupid. I can still hear them talking. My mom's sobbing and screaming 'how could he do this to us?' I don't know. I don't know. Why am I gay? Life would be so ing easy if I was straight. I wouldn't have to live knowing that the person I adore doesn't like me back. I wouldn't have to live with my parents hating me any more than they already do. 

               I can still hear them through the walls. I don't know if they were talking about moving out, or moving me out. All I know is that my parents don't want me.

Sincerely, me

~~~

There it was again. Me. Who was this person anyways? Why was their life so...depressing? Sehun had no clue, but he wanted to know more. Reading this journal was like watching a drama, except he felt as if he was getting to know the person on a new personal level - even if he didn't 'physically' know them.

Sehun's thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream.  "When did I get here!?" he looked up from his spot on the couch and saw Hyunjoon frantically stepping out of his room. 

Upon seeing Sehun, Hyunjoon only freaked out even more, "Oh hell." He shut his bedroom door behind him before Sehun could give him a proper greeting. He laughed to himself when he remembered the tousled blue mess on Hyunjoon's head. After putting the journal back into his backpack, Sehun got up and knocked on Hyunjoon's door. No response. 

"Hyunjoon, I'm gonna cook some breakfast so wash yourself up if you want while I'm at it." Sehun leaned close to the door to make sure Hyunjoon heard him.

"I-uhm...ok," a tiny voice croaked. As soon as he heard the shuffling of Hyunjoon moving behind the door, Sehun moved towards the kitchen to cook something decent before Hyunjoon got out of the shower.

~~~

Dear New Journal,

               I am in a dangerous situation. I vaguely remember coming home last night, but I don't remember the part where OH SEHUN, the Oh Sehun was involved. Right now he thinks I'm taking a shower(which I should probably do), while he cooks breakfast. Could he get any more perfect? Okay anyways back to the point. I need to figure out what happened last night. I remember? crying at the library and being woken up by someone. Which was Sehun. After that everything was a blur and I somehow got back to my apartment. Oh god. What if I said something stupid? Was I being annoying? I hope I just slept through the whole thing.

ing r.i.p

Sincerely, me.

 

~~~

Hyunjoon shut the journal and stuffed it back under his pillow, being extra cautious since someone other than Minjung was in his small apartment. He left his room thankful that Sehun was in the kitchen and headed to the bathroom. He then slipped out of his clothes and tossed them into a laundry basket against the wall. Running the shower until it was warm, Hyunjoon finally stepped in and immediently relaxed as the hot water hit his bare skin. The warmth and small massage from the water on his aching back felt heavenly and he didn't want to move. But time was passing by and he had to get some actual cleaning done so he grabbed the bottle of shampoo.

 

After his quick rinse, Hyunjoon got out of the shower and wiped himself down before wrapping the towel around his waist. Quietly making his way out of the bathroom, he hoped he wouldn't have to see Sehun. But he was out of luck because as soon as his bedroom door was in sight, so was Sehun. 

"AAH!" Hyunjoon tried to cover as much of himself as possible.

"ohmygod I-uhm sorry, I was gonna let you know that the food was ready," Hyunjoon felt like he was being stripped of his already low self confidence as Sehun stared at him, "Uhm go...go ahead and uh-yeah" Sehun hurriedly left the scene as Hyunjoon just stood their silently. 

The arguably hottest guy of his school, and his crush since his first year in high school just saw him basically . To say Hyunjoon was freaking out would be an understatement. He stood there alone with his thoughts for a good 5 minutes before actually moving back to his room.

Did Sehun really just see me? Without clothes? Shouldn't I be happy? This is a step forward in our relationship!  ...yeah right, what relationship. 

Hyunjoon slumped down onto his bed and looked at himself in the closet mirror. There's no way Sehun would be interested in a thin body like this. A boy's body at that. He stopped looking at himself and got up to get clothes before the level of his self esteem lowers even more than it needs to be.

 

~~~~~

Sehun stood silently in the kitchen staring blankly at the counter. The event played over in his mind, and he stood there blushing. Again. Hyunjoon's skin looked pale and soft, and he had a sudden urge to run his hands all over it. Not only that but Hyunjoon had water dripping down from his hair down his body. His face was also graced with a small blush after being fresh out the shower and under Sehun's stare. He deemed it illegal that Hyunjoon looked this cute. 

What really bothered Sehun was why he found Hyunjoon so attractive. Like, is he even straight at his point? 

 

"Sehun?" He jumped, "Oh I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Hyunjoon walked into the kitchen with comfortable clothing and a yawn. When Sehun turned around he could barely keep in the noise he was about to make so he just half wheezed.

"Oh hey! uhm I'm gonna set up the table," que the voice crack and Sehun trying to escape to the dining table not so smoothly. Seeing Hyunjoon outside of his school uniform was one thing, but the wet hair made his impossibly bright blue hair a dark navy blue and Sehun thought it was absolutely illegal. 

Regaining his cool, he went back into the kitchen where Hyunjoon was pulling out cups and pouring water into them, "Breakfast ready?"

Sehun smiled down at him, "Yeah." They slowly made their way to the dining table and started eating. Breakfast was simple since Hyunjoon didn't have much for Sehun to work with. There was kimchi fried rice, and since Sehun didn't think this wasn't enough food he fried eggs.

Breakfast was quiet, no one talked and Hyunjoon was starting to wonder why Sehun even bothered to stay until now. As much as he wanted to start a conversation, his weak self couldn't muster up one. Also who knows what he might blurt out when the person he likes is right in front of him?

Sehun on the other hand was rather unaffected. He liked silence. It was a peaceful morning and with someone there with him it was a little enjoyable. As he took a sip of his water, his attention turned to Hyunjoon. He seemed a little unsure of himself and it looked like he wanted to say something.

 

"Is there something wrong with my food?" Sehun jokingly said.

"What? No! I was just..." Hyunjoon didn't finish his sentence and pushed his fried rice around. 

"You just?" 

"I was just wondering why you were here, and also how I got here. I don't really remember what happened." Hyunjoon avoided looking at Sehun and braced himself for the worst.

"Well first Tao texted me that you were still in the library," Tao was there? "Then I felt bad because I totally skipped what we agreed to and instead went on a date. So I came to the library and there you were, sleeping. I just took you home and it was really late so I stayed over."

"That's it?" Hyunjoon looked surprised, he was so sure he had done something weird. It was Sehun's turn to push around his rice. He knew all too well that there was more to that story, but he didn't want to say anything that would embarrass Hyunjoon.

"Yup.." Sehun smiled at Hyunjoon to seem a little more convincing.

"Oh thank god! I thought I did something realy weird." Sehun laughed at Hyunjoon's relieved state. Hyunjoon just ignored him and started to stuff his mouth with rice again. Then it hit Hyunjoon again. Oh Sehun was in his apartment. They were together and alone in his apartment. This was something Hyunjoon had always fantasized about but never expected it to really happen. But where was his hospitality!? Sehun made him breakfast when it should've been Hyunjoon cooking! On top of that, Sehun was still in his school uniform!

"Hyunjoon since we're on the topic of yesterday..." Hyunjoon's ears twitched at the sound of his name coming out of Sehun's mouth, "Sorry for skipping the study session when we promised to work together." Sehun looked up in search of Hyunjoon's reaction.

He looked indifferent, "It's fine. If you really don't want to work on the project, I can do most of the work. History is my best subject anyways." Sehun wanted to interrupt him by saying how he didn't mind working together and he wanted to make it up to him, but Hyunjoon interrupted his thoughts instead,

"By the way, I'm sorry for being an inconvenience yesterday. You left your date just to come pick up my sorry self and even dragged me to my own apartment. It was so late you even had to to stay over! I'm sure you were uncomfortable in your uniform and on my couch. I'm such a terrible host! I couldn't even give you clothes to sleep in or something, nonetheless a blanket!-" 

"Hyunjoon! Hey it's all cool, I'm fine." Hyunjoon was cut off by Sehun's milky voice. Hyunjoon was flustered and was reminded of how much he liked Sehun. He couldn't look him in the eyes once again and tried to hide his own furious blush. Sehun intinctively smiled at this behavior, but quickly wiped it away because his pride wouldn't allow it.

 

"At least let me give you clean clothes?" Hyunjoon shyly looked back at Sehun.

"Mmmm could we add a shower to that?" Sehun made a face. Hyunjoon laughed and agreed. Breakfast was finished a couple moments after and Sehun was sent off into the shower. Meanwhile, Hyunjoon was having a dilemma. He had absolutle no clothes that could fit Sehun, who was basically a whole head taller than him. 

Hyunjoon picked out his baggiest clothes and prayed to god that they would fit fine. When he looked down at his clothing selection he realized that they didn't match at all and would do justice to Sehun's stylish self. Deciding that he really didn't have any better clothes, he reluctently walked towards the bathroom with them in his hands.

"Sehun the clothes are outside the door." He left after hearing a response and waited in the living room for Sehun to come and tell him off for giving him such a horrible bunch of clothing. While Sehun was still showering, Hyunjoon took this oppurtunity to text Minjung.

 

Hyunjoon: don't come over today

Minjung: What?? Why not? I bought the movie you wanted to watch

Hyunjoon: We can just do that tomorrow,,, Sehun is over

Minjung: WHAT THE HELL

Hyunjoon: I KNOW I KNOW IM GONNA TELL YOU EVERYTHING TOMORROW. HE'S SHOWERING RIGHT NOW

Minjung( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hyunjoon: Shut up.

 

Hyunjoon heard the click of his bathroom door and was embracing himself as he heard Sehun's footsteps come towards him. What he expected was definately not what he's seeing infront of him. The bright orange sweatpants he gave Sehun were too short so Sehun decided to just pull them up to his calves. The army printed t shirt was also too short, so it stopped right under Sehun's belly button, exposing his waist. To top it off, he had on a puffy dark green vest that somewhat matched the wretched t-shirt.

As ugly as the clothes were, Sehun looked damned good and Hyunjoon just sat there speechless. 

"Not bad," Sehun said, "how is it?" Hyunjoon let out incoherent noises while Sehun looked at him in confusion.

"You look fine as hell," Hyunjoon finally blurted out. Not what he meant to say! Slapping his mouth shut with his hand Hyunjoon looked away from the taller. Sehun burst out laughing, he was even bent over trying to catch his breath.

"So I guess you like what you see?" Sehun jokingly spun around. Still embarrassed, Hyunjoon tried not to say a thing. In reality, Sehun was a little flattered that Hyunjoon complimented his looks, although the clothes he got weren't what he usually wears.

"Sorry the clothes don't match I just picked out  the biggest clothes I had," Hyunjoon mumbled and tried his best not to look at Sehun.

 

"Oh it's okay, as long as I'm wearing it then I should be fine" Sehun giggled and plopped himself down on the couch, "So listen. I know I totally bailed on you yesterday so I want to make it up to you. Since I'm here and you're here why not just study today? I don't really have any plans anyways, plus if I wanted to do something tomorrow is Sunday," He waited for Hyunjoon to respond.

"Sehun I already told you, if you really don't want to work on this project you don't have to. I can handle it myself," This was the problem for Sehun. Hyunjoon truly believed that Sehun didn't want to work on this project together and although he felt a bit offended he knew that Hyunjoon was in the right. His recent behavior didn't exactly show that he was enthusiastic about their shared assignment.

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious. I really want to work on this with you. With the two of us we can get more work done. I really don't want to burden you like I did yesterday." Hyunjoon brought his eyes up from the ground and looked into Sehun's where there was only sincerity, "Let's go to the library, you can fill me in on what you did yesterday and then we can work on from there," The smaller finally smiled in agreement.

"I'll go get changed then, just gather your stuff or something," Hyunjoon quickly fled the scene and Sehun grabbed his back pack near the couch.

 

As soon as Hyunjoon was behind his bedroom door, he rushed to his journal and wrote whatever jibberish was going through his head because god, Sehun was being so sweet to him. After he slapped the journal back under his pillow he practically hopped to his closet and plucked out some decent clothes. He quickly got changed, grabbed his backpack, and headed out his bedroom.

"Ready?" Sehun was standing the doorway.

"Yeah." Hyunjoon smiled back. He got excited on their way to the library and thought to himself, this is kind of like a date!

 

At the library, Hyunjoon had gone over what he did yesterday and they were a little too close for him to handle. Either way, he liked the warmth of Sehun against his arm. Their time at the library spent with Sehun muffling his laughter because Hyunjoon was too short to reach certain books, short but heart racing skinship, and actual work. 

Eventually, it got late and Sehun really needed to get home, "I had fun today, maybe I should come over more often," Sehun had the decency to bring Hyunjoon back home and they were now standing in front of his apartment complex. 

"Maybe you should," but it'd be too much for my heart to handle. Saying his goodbyes one more time, Sehun was about to take off before Hyunjoon grabbed onto his wrist, "Hold on for one second I almost forgot something." Hyunjoon hurriedly went to his apartment, grabbed what he was looking for and headed back out.

"You can't forget your uniform." Sehun looked down at Hyunjoon, who was a little red and was smiling. He would say that he's cute, but once again Sehun's pride wouldn't allow that. 

"Thanks," He instead went for ruffling the blue mess of his hair, "I'll see you on Monday. Goodnight Hyunjoon." Swiftly turning away, Sehun was off and walking.

"Goodnight! Sorry again for giving you such horrible clothes!" Hyunjoon laughed and Sehun turned back to smile and wave before getting into his car.

 

Sehun's car went out of sight and Hyunjoon sighed, comepletely wrecked from the beauty that was Oh Sehun.

 

----------------

A/N: THERE IT IS YALLLLL CHAPTER 4 im sorry i took another 678987 years to write this story. THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME ANYWAYZ!!!!

A lot of this was just Hyunjoon and Sehun fluff and just patching things up. It was probably lame, but let my kids be happy.

If you're super interested go follow us on tumblr! I post updates on there too. @fullhomo-aff

Just a heads up: I'll be editing previous chapters for grammar and such

Make sure to comment, upvote, andd subscribe if you're liking this story so far ;;;)))))

thank u - admin sackhigh akakakakakaka sachi :pppp