Missing !

His Journal

Dear Journal,

 

scratch that.

 

Dear piece of useless paper,

 

I lost the most important item of my life. I currently hate everything.

 

Sincerely,

me

 

P.S. if someone finds my journal I'm dead.

 

~~~

 

"Hey, are you gonna get up," Hyunjoon looked dead on the floor of Minjung's apartment, "Yah. Hyunjoon-aah," Minjung nudged her him with her foot. He only groaned in response.

 

"Just let me rot here," Hyunjoon pulled the hood of his jacket over his head. The piece of paper he was scribbling on was next to him. Minjung picked it up and rolled her eyes as she read it.

 

"Is this what you're so emo about? losing your cute little diary?" Hyunjoon snatched the peice of paper away from Minjung.

 

"It's NOT a diary, and my whole life is in that journal! I live and breathe with that journal. It contains all of my personal thoughts and feelings. I even wrote stories in there! I can't have anyone reading that I-" Hyunjoon rolled himself up into a ball and groaned again. Looking at the mess on her floor, Minjung sat next to Hyunjoon and released a big sigh.

 

"Hyunjoon you can't just sulk aound for the rest of your life" ("yes I can!") "You still have to go to high school! And live a life!" Hyunjoon only became smaller at the mention of high school and life. Minjung placed her hand on Hyunjoon's shoulder attempting to comfort him. It was no use, he wasn't going to budge at this point. She thought to herself, then decided to be a good friend. Minjung got up and headed out for the door.

 

"I'm going out for a bit stay here," and without even letting him respond, Minjung was already out the door and off to the nearest Paris Baguette bakery and stationary store.

 

~~~~~

 

Paris Baguette was basically full, but Jongin, Sehun, and Yixing had managed to find a table near the window. The three settled down with their sweet drinks and pastries. 5 minutes into sitting down, and half of the growing boys' pastries were gone.

 

"YO! WHAT THE ," Jongin stared at his phone as if he's seen a ghost, "Jungkook broke up with Kya!" Sehun and Yixing looked at Jongin in disbelief.

 

"No way! They've been dating since forever though," Yixing grabbed Jongin's phone, reading over the news and yelling in disbelief again, "Why'd they break up?"

 

"Hell if I know," Jongin laughed.

 

"Kai where'd you get the news? It could be fake who knows," Sehun looked over Yixing's shoulder while sipping his milk tea.

 

"Of course it's real! Who do you think I am?" Jongin stuck his tongue out at Sehun who only rolled his eyes. The news had infact, come from Baekhyun, who got it from Chanyeol, who got it from Jongdae, who then got it from Minseok, who got it from Kris, who got it from Jungkook himself.

 

"Sehun you could finally get a girl you've been thirsting for!" The two burst out in laughter. Sehun groaned, "Shut up,all of you guys are always stuffing your tongues down eachother's throats whenever you get the chance! Let me live," They continued to laugh at him while he angrily bit into a piece of garlic bread.

 

"Ok, ok but weren't you talking to what's her name?" Kai bit into a cream puff. The way the crumbs fell down his face made Sehun cringe. He didn't say anything about it, but instead he just threw a napkin at him.

 

"You mean Eunbyul? Yeah we even went on a date, but I got bored of her quickly, as always," Sehun shrugged as if it were no big deal.

 

"As always!? Sehun you've been through a countless number of girls, and you broke up with each of them because you got bored of them," Yixing shook his head at Sehun. The youngest of the three just shrugged again and bit at the straw of his milk tea.

 

"It's not my fault girls fail to entertain me."

 

~~~~~

 

Minjung exited the stationary store and hurried across the street and entered Paris Baguette. Although she was in a hurry, she definitely noticed the three boys sitting near the window. This bakery was popular so Minjung wasn't surprised to see them.

 

As much as she didn't want to admit it, they probably noticed her too and were obvious about it. All she heard was something about school and something blue, but Minjung decided to ignore them and focus on getting some sweets for Hyunjoon. After getting an assortment of pastries, she headed back to her apartment.

 

~~~~~

 

"Whoa whoa whoa! Sehun look! The girl that just came in, she's pretty cute right?" Sehun looked toward the direction Yixing was pointing at. He's seen her face before, but Sehun could care less.

 

"Eh, she's not my type," The two others rolled their eyes at the picky maknae.

 

"Doesn't she go to our school? I've seen her around a couple times. With that blue haired boy that's always staring at Sehun," Jongin squinted his eyes to get a better look.

 

"Yeah, the blue haired boy! Besides the wild blue hair he's pretty cute, but then again if you take away the blue hair he'd kind of lose his charm. If it weren't for Junmyeon I'd probably try to talk to him," Yixing laughed to himself. Sehun and Jongin gave a Yixing a look, and he immediently put his hands up in defense.

 

"I'm just speaking the truth! I swear I'm a faithful boyfriend, and that kid has the hots for Sehun so I wouldn't."

 

Sehun ears perked at the mention of someone being into him, but it was just another pretty boy so he didn't have anything to say about Hyunjoon. However his silence was suspicious. Yixing and Jongin let it slide this once, they knew something was going on in the kid's head.

 

~~~~~

 

"IM HOME!" Minjung yelled, closing the door behind her. A small sound was heard in the living room, which probably meant that Hyunjoon was in his same spot. Minjung ran to him at full speed, careful not to damage the things she bought for him.

 

"LIFT YOUR HEAD HYUNJOON, I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE...kinda." She presented the pastries to him, and his mouth started to drool at the sight of sweet blessings.

 

"HOLY MIN, THESE ARE ALL MY FAVORITE PASTRIES. You didn't have to spend your money on me what the heck," despite that, Hyunjoon was still stuffing his face with the sweets.

 

"But that's not the best part! Here take this too." Minjung smiled as she handed the items over to Hyunjoon. As they were placed into hands, his mood had improved just a little more. Minjung bought him a new journal, and pencils to match. Hyunjoon stared at them while wiping powdered sugar from his mouth.

 

The journal was blue like his lost one. When he opened it, the pages were fresh and soft. He couldn't wait to scribble in them. The pencils on the other hand were just as blue and he was dying to test out how they felt on the new paper of his journal.

 

"Thank you Minjung I really appreciate this. Thank you for trying to make me happy," and for the first time that day Hyunjoon smiled.

 

--------------------

 

A/N: Hello readers! If you don't know me already, I'm Admin sack_high69 or Sachi. This first chapter is a little boring, since it only really introduces the characters. I swear it gets interesting after this lmao. I'm also sorry that it was short oops.

 

If you were here at this story a couple years ago, yes I'm the same author, and I decided to rewrite the story.

 

I will also be posting updates on our tumblr, fullhomo-aff

 

Dont forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment ! Thank you for reading.

 

-Admin Sachi