Chapter 5: Another meeting

Maknae Love

[No one POV]

As days, weeks, months, and even years past by, they never saw each other again.

KyuHyun decided to forget about her and continued his casanova life.

Moving on from girl to girl was such a pain to him.

Though he really wanted a relationship, his hyungs always told him no.

In the batch of girls he had been through, only some of them really caught his eye, while the others were just good looking but didn't have a good personality. 

SeoHyun, on the other hand, hadn't forgotten about him. Every day, she always remembered how his smile looked, what his voice sounded like, and how sweet he smelt.

Every couple weeks or so, she'd walk down that street, hoping to find him again. She never did, but SeoHyun didn't give up.

 

It was until 2 years past.

SeoHyun was 20 now while KyuHyun was 23.

 

[KyuHyun POV]

LeeTeuk and EunHyuk didn't feel like coming to the bar tonight, so I went by myself.

I took my seat at the nearest bar stool and drank a lot. 

When I was almost too drunk I turned around to see many girls crowding around me.

I grinned and placed my hand on their waists then walked around with them.

We danced and drank a lot that night. When it was about 12 AM in the morning, one of the girls came up to me and I asked her.

"My place tonight?" And grinned a devilish smile.

She agreed and we slowly made our way out of the bar until I spotted her.

 

The girl that I saw 2 years ago. 

 

[SeoHyun POV]

"SeoHyun, let's go to the bar tonight to celebrate your birthday!"

I sighed and they pulled me into the car before letting me decline.

It wasn't even my birthday.

"Are you guys already drunk? My birthday was 2 months ago."

They ignored me and continued to sing. HyoYeon was at the drivers seat, TaeYeon at the passengers, while me in the back.

I looked out the window and suddenly I saw us pass down a familiar road.

I smiled and remembered what happened.

"HEY SEOHYUN, ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU MET THAT GUYYY?"

"Yeah, and you don't have to shout, Unnie. We're in a small car." 

 

We arrived there minutes after and I slowly got out of the car.

HyoYeon grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the loud bar.

I could hear music already blasting from outside.

"Are you sure we should be here...?" I said quietly.

"OF COURSE! I'm sure you'll LOVE it, SeoHyun!" HyoYeon laughed as we walked inside.

We stood at the doorway and I looked around, thinking how bad this could end up.

Then I saw him.

 

[KyuHyun POV]

I spotted her near the entrance and she was holding her arm while looking very awkward.

Had she never been in a bar before?

SeoHyun was looking around when finally our eyes met.

I felt electricity shoot between us. But that ended soon when the girl beside me said "Oppa~ Let's go!!"

SeoHyun's eyes darted to the lady beside me and soon her eyebrows turned into a frown.

My eyes widened and began to shake my head as I was trying to show her we weren't together but another girl came up to me.

Then, her friends pulled her away and I lost her in the crowd of people.

Crap!

"Sorry, I realized I have something to do today." I quickly spoke to the pouting girls.

"But..But oppa, you sai-"

I cut her off and apologized again while walking away.

I scanned through the batch of people dancing and moving around.

When I spotted her at the table booth with her two other friends.

Slowly, I inched towards them and greeted them with a smile that I pulled for all the girls.

SeoHyun looked away and I saw her friends giving me a disgusted face.

 

[SeoHyun POV]

I can't believe he's here.

After 2 years of waiting, I finally see him!

And...

 

He's with another girl?!

I felt angry and jealous all of a sudden.

 

I waited for years to find him again, but he was already dating another girl?

Then another girl appeared beside him, trying to get his attention.

He's a casanova? My unnies always told me to avoid people like him.

Suddenly, HyoYeon pulled me aside and we followed TaeYeon to a table.

"What's wrong with you, SeoHyun?!" I realized that she had been calling me for a long time but I was too focused on KyuHyun.

"You know that guy I saw 2 years ago? The one that I .. Like?" I spoke in a low voice so only both of them could hear when we arrived at our table.

"Yeah?"

"He's a casanova. He's got like 5 other girls and I'm pretty sure they aren't dating. Just one-night stands."

"How can you tell from just a look?" I saw TaeYeon look at me with big eyes.

"My brother was one. I can tell if any guy is one really. Just by a look."

Then suddenly he was beside us. I nudged HyoYeon's ribs as I widened my eyes.

They got the message and gave him a horrified look.

 

"Hey there, girls."

 

[TaeYeon POV]

Ew. That guy she had liked is a casanova? 

She just wasted 2 years of her life for that man.

I saw her elbowing HyoYeon when a man suddenly came towards our table.

I had a 'this-is-him' look on my face and she nodded.

When he greeted us, he put on a face that I'm guessing he did for many girls he wanted to 'do'.

I was disgusted on how he could do this.

"What do you want?" I asked in a cold voice.

"Just here to party, if you know what I mean." He said while winking at us.

"Well, you sound like a ert. And you seem like a casanova, so please leave." HyoYeon said after he finished.

"You're in luck because I don't want you guys. I want her." I saw him point towards SeoHyun.

Her eyes widened and she blushed.

"She doesn't want you." 

"I don't take no for an answer." He said while grabbing her up.

"YAH!" I screamed at him as he tugged SeoHyun.

"It's okay, I wouldn't DARE to hurt her." He said giving me an evil smile.

SeoHyun gave me a reassuring look and I sat back down.

"You better now. We'll be watching you." I hissed at him.

 

The man smiled and took SeoHyun's hands then walked out to the dance floor.

 

 

------------------

LOL KYUHYUN...

He's so motivated to get SeoHyun xD

 

Hope you liked this chapter~!