Chapter 4: SeoHyun

Maknae Love

*This was when she and KyuHyun met*

 

[SeoHyun POV]

Dang it! How could HyoYeon and TaeYeon leave me here to go to a BAR!?

And to expect me to go back home by myself??!??!

 

 

Wait. I can just call a taxi... 

I sighed and walked down the street, with a can of pepper spray in my hand.

There were dangerous people at times like this, so might as well carry some weapons.

When I was on a sidewalk with a crowd full of people, I guessed a taxi would probably stop here.

Waiting at the side, I saw some headlights ahead and I waved my arm around, signaling it to come.

When I looked back, the group of people were gone and only one person was left. I got scared and told the taxi to hurry up.

But seeing as he walked away with his head down, I figured that he needed the ride more than I did.

 

 

"Mister, would you like to share a taxi?" I yelled loudly so he could hear.

He turned around and looked at me with a boring expression. But that soon became more of shock.

Since he wasn't moving I called for him again, "Mister?"


His legs soon started to move and when we met face to face, I smiled and gestured him to go in.

The man bowed and slid in the taxi. 

Ohh, a guy with manners. How nice.

I sat in the car as well after he was inside. 

Shutting the door, I told the driver my address and the man beside me also told him his.

 

*New Text Message*

I pulled out my phone and read the new message.

 

To: Maknae SeoHyun

From: Unnie HyoYeon

 

Yahhh! We're gonnna goe home witut you so you better get your owwwn ridee.e

 

-Unnies

 

 

I could tell from they way she texted, that she was still durnk.

Aish.

 

I sent her a text about my taxi and put the phone back in my bag.

 

I wasn't the one who enjoyed silences so I decided to start a conversation.

"So-" "Uhm."


Aw, crap.

 

"Ladies first."

 

I looked towards him and saw him grin. 

His presence felt evil yet he was giving such a nice emotion as well. Strange.

 

"Aha," I laughed it off then continued, "What's your name?"

"KyuHyun." KyuHyun? "Nice to meet you, KyuHyun."

I bowed my head but when I looked up I saw his hand close to my face. 

Embarrassed I also took his hand for a shake then let go, pulling my hands close to me again.

The taxi made it's stop and we were at his house.

 

"Well, this is my stop."

As he left the vehicle, he stopped just before he slammed the door closed to ask for my name.

I smiled and responded "SeoHyun."

And with that he was gone.

 

The taxi pulled off the drive way and drove away.

I watched him enter his dorm then looked back.

 

Why was I so interested in him?