Chapter 19 : Realization

Maknae Love

[SeoHyun POV]

 

"Nothing..."

I hid the necklace in my clothes.

 

"A ring...?" He frowned as I nodded.

"Yeah..."
"Who's it from?"


"No one?" I lied and tried to divert his attention.

No luck.

 

"SeoHyun..."

"It's.. Uhm, it's from TaeYeon!" I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Oh.. Okay!" He instantly had a grin planted on his face.

 

While we ate, I couldn't help but think about what YongHwa did.

Why'd he do that? After years apart, how can he suddenly appear again?

 

I tried my hardest to block the thought out of my head but it kept creeping in.

We left and KyuHyun paid the bill.

 

While walking out, I felt a light breeze blow through and KyuHyun's hands twine in mine.

I blushed and looked away as he tightened his grip and dragged me towards his car.

 

He shut the passenger door after I got in and walked around the back to get to the drivers seat.

I looked out the window and saw a figure leaning against the wall.

He gave me a smirk then laughed.

 

YongHwa... What are you doing? 

I frowned as KyuHyun started up the car and YongHwa began to walk the opposite direction.

 

[KyuHyun POV]

I looked at SeoHyun from the corner of my eye as I watched her distracted from reality.


"Are you okay?" I asked as she turned her head towards me.

"What?" She asked in curiousity.

"You seem... Distracted. Are you okay?" I questioned her once again.

She hesitated but gave me a small nod "Yep."

 

When we got to her dorm, she was shocked as she saw me get out of the car and follow her as well.

 

"What are you doing, KyuHyun Oppa?"

I chuckled at her silliness and I patted her head "I'm coming inside your dorm to visit your unnies!"

"Oh.. Okay." SeoHyun smiled and walked up the stairs with me trailing behind her.

 

"OH LOOK WHO'S BACKKKK." Loud shrieks from the girls were heard as she slowly opened the door.

"IT'S THE MAKNAE THAT'S IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE~" A fit of giggles were thrown around and I chuckled along as SeoHyun rolled around.

"AND LOOK! SHE'S NOT ALONE." TaeYeon yelled as we stepped into the living room.

 

I lifted my hand and made a little move as they waved back at me like fangirls.

"TREATING SEOHYUN ALRIGHT?" They chuckled and I smiled.

"Yeppp~! Not being a player." I spoke with pride.

Laughter was my response.

 

"Sooo, you're the famous 'KyuHyun', hmm?"

A blonde girl walked by me, holding a bottle water as she did.


Her blonde hair was tied into a high bun and she was wearing a pair of sweats and a plain white tee.

"Yes. And you are..?" I laughed as she walked to my left.

"Jessica. SeoHyun's unnie. Her protective unnie, to be exact."

 

I raised an eyebrow as she walked to my other side and glared at me.

"Don't try anything funny, KyuHyun. I'm watching you." She squinted her eyes and finally walked past me.

Nodding, I saw her walk towards one of the other girls.

Then I realized, I hardly knew anyone there.

Only TaeYeon and HyoYeon, now Jessica, were the ones I could identify.

 

"Oh right!" SeoHyun suddenly got up from her spot then grabbed my arm towards the girls "I forgot to introduce you guys."

 

We walked towards the girl with long legs sitting on the end of the couch.

I pulled out my hand for a handshake but she returned it with a nod "Hey, I'm SooYoung."

'SooYoung, nice to meet you." I chuckled and put my hand back to my side while moving on to the next girl.

 

"Yuri," she stuck her arm out towards me which I responded by shaking her hand as well "I heard a lot about you." 

"Really now?" I grinned and nodded towards the thin girl.

 

"Sunny! I'm the aegyo queen." She flashed me a smile of a little girl and I smiled back.

 

"YoonA." She waved at me and continued to do what she was doing before. YoonA obviously looked like the one with a 'cool' attitude.

 

"Tiffany. I'm brighter than mushrooms!" Tiffany showed me an eye smile.

"Mushrooms?" I asked, confused.

"What?" She frowned then suddenly her eyes widened again.

"NO! I MEAN GEMS! NOT MUSHROOMS." Tiffany began to pout and SeoHyun laughed at her.

"She moved from America recently, so excuse her Korean." SeoHyun explained and I nodded.

 

"Ah, we meet again." I smiled as I met TaeYeon and HyoYeon at the end.

"You're not sick of us yet?" They chuckled.

"Nope. How's LeeTeuk and EunHyuk, by the way?" I grinned evilly.

HyoYeon rolled her eyes as TaeYeon's eyes widened.

"They're fine!" I saw them frown and I laughed.

 

And just like that, I had met all of SeoHyun's unnies.

We split off and continued to talk amongst ourselves.

When she left to the washroom, I was suddenly surrounded by 8 girls.

 

"What are you doing to SeoHyun?"

"Are you being nice?"

"Did you do anything 'special' yet?"

 

At the sound of 'special', 7 other girls began to wiggle their eyebrows and give me creepy smiles.

"Maybe..." I said carefully.

"Did you guys... Kiss?" Jessica asked while giving me evil glares.

I nodded slowly and suddenly laughter and yelling was filled in the room.

 

Watching them freak out was quite amusing.

I chuckled as TaeYeon rolled her eyes and leaned back against one of the couches in the living room.


Then I remembered what I saw at the restaurant just earlier that I had to ask TaeYeon.

 

"Oh, hey. TaeYeon?"

She turned her head and looked at me "Yeah?"

"Where did you get that necklace that you gave SeoHyun? Like, the one with the ring connected to it?"

 

TaeYeon's eyebrows met and she sighed.

 

"You mean the one that she wears every day and has the words 'YongSeo' engraved in it?"

"YongSeo?" The words flashed in my mind. 

 


Then realization hit me.

YongHwa. SeoHyun.

YongSeo.

 

 

TaeYeon hadn't gotten the ring for SeoHyun.

She got it from YongHwa while they were dating, and she still wore it everyday.

 

SeoHyun, what are you doing?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.

Long time no update D:

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.

Forgive me please ♥

Sorry, not going  to edit any spelling errors just yet.

I'm really tired tonight because I have a lot of  tests and homework to do ><

Maybe this picture will make up for it ♥

 

 

Comment && Subscribe ♥