Chapter 3: Casanova Life

Maknae Love

*This chapters basically 'about' KyuHyun and how he became a casanova*

 

[KyuHyun POV]

I waited at the bus stop for 2 hours almost and I had to admit that she wasn't coming.

Walking around downtown was boring and lonely. Everything was gray and I didn't feel quite excited.

And to make it worse, it began to rain.

"Frick." I mumbled as I walked further downtown to find some shelter.

I ran behind an alley way and sat there while the rain started to hail down.

This is going ot be a while. I sighed then looked to where I had came from.

Suddenly, I saw two figures. They were holding hands and were under a clear umbrella.

When I walked closer to get a better look, I've come to the conclusion that the girl was of course my girlfriend.

SeungYeon.

"Ahem." I coughed behind them.

I saw her head whip back and her eyes enlargen.

"Uh.. Oppa! Wha are you doing here? I thought we were going to meet up at your house later?"

I looked at the man beside her. Kikwang (LOL IUNNO.. HARA + JUNGHYUN. SEUNGYEON + KIKWANG? KARA + B2ST).

"Haha, not anymore. We're over, SeungYeon." I said while walking out of the alleyway and into the pouring rain.

I didn't care if my clothes were all wet, I just wanted to get away from them.

 

When I got back to my dorm, I saw all my members around the dorm. They asked me why I was soaking wet.

I told them the story about SeungYeon and KiKwang and they all gasped.

LeeTeuk and EunHyuk with experience of getting cheated on, became furious. LeeTeuk with a girl he met in high school, and EunHyuk with Gyuri from Kara.

I told them it was okay, but they ignored me.

"No, it's not. Girls always do this. And you can't take that." LeeTeuk shouted.

"Yeah, it's time they get hurt too. Don't go in relationships anymore, KyuHyun." EunHyuk said after our leader spoke.

"Yep. It's no good. Just be like your brother and I." I looked back at LeeTeuk and he said proudly, "Just date them for a day, do 'it' then dump them the next. New girls every week!" He winked and chuckled walking away.

 

Becoming a Casanova was my only choice.

 

So I took it.

 

 

------------------------------

This is kinda different format from my HyoHyuk fanfic,

but I guess change is good? 

(: I hoped you guys liked it!

Comment ^^ ♥