Chapter 23 : It's a Date!

Maknae Love

LOL Sorry, long wait.

 

--

 

{SeoHyun POV]

"You up for some fun?"

No way.

 

There's no way.

 

"How do you know where I live...?" I clutched the ring tightly between my fingers.

"A little somebody informed me. But anyways, wanna go out?"

"With you? Never." Before I could shut the door, his arm whipped out and stopped me.

"Not like that, I mean like... Like, the old times. How we'd just walk around and laugh..." Right there, I felt the sincerity in his voice. It literally took me everything to not go up and hug him.

"Ah.."

 

There's nothing wrong with hanging out with him, right?

I mean, KyuHyun was doing that too apparently...

 

"Sure, just for today though." I grabbed my coat from the side and locked my door.

"Great, it's a date!" He grinned but quickly added, "Or just a hang out, yenno."

"Just a hang out." Firmly saying.

"Got it."

 

--

 

"So, where to?" My curiosity was overpowering.

He chuckled, gums showing. "Relax, it's a surprise!"

"You know how much I hate surprises..." I pouted and crossed my arms against my chest.

"Ha-ha... I remember." I glanced over and he was looking at his feet as we walked down the sidewalk. He quickly put on a smile and changed his mood, "But this'll be good."

"It better!" Looking around, I suddenly felt aware of my surroundings. Like, I've been here before. "Hey... Aren't we going..?"
"You caught on, huh?" YongHwa lightly put his hands on my shoulder and led me around the place. "We came here on our first date."

I felt strangely uncomfortable but chuckled lightly. "Oh yeah, of course."

The loud screams of excitement was already being heard.

Either screams of happiness, or screams of fear.

Either way, they were loud.

Memories began to fill my head and I shook them off.

This time it's different, Seo. This time it's not the same.

"You ready?"

 

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

 

--

Sorry for the short update ><

Where do you guys think YongHwa is taking her :D ?