Lady and the Tramp Part 2 (xxkakaoxx)

Once Upon A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all: Surprise, surprise! Yes I haven't wrote a Oneshot... I wrote a Twoshot! I hope all of you did enjoy the the Chapter before :) Thank you for all the comments! To every silent reader here: Please leave at least a short comment. All 7 authors here worked hard and in my opinion all of them deserves comments :) 

This time I want to use this opportunity to thank Anna, Aya, Grace, Jess, Soulhope and Tisya. All of you worked so hard to make this project happen! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!

A special thanks goes to Aya and Jess. Aya worked as a beta reader for all of this wonderful Oneshots expect mine. I know you worked hard, thank you! Jess has read beta my Twoshot. I said thank you a million times already but it feels like it's still not enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Also I need to announce that the last Oneshot - written by Anna - may be updated on a later date! Due to circumstances beyong our control she doesnt't have internet.

And last but not least: Unnie, did you expect that? Haha xD

Enjoy and comment! - xxkakaoxx

Lady and the Tramp 

 

The time went by quite fast, before we knew Jiyong and I were meeting for about half a year. We saw each other every weekend when I was free and didn't have to attend any boring meeting or gathering with my father. Even during those occasions I tried to write Jiyong as many text messages as I could without being too obviously distracted.

 

I haven't told anyone about the relationship Jiyong and I shared expect for Hanna. Sometimes a strong urge to talk to someone about all those feelings inside my chest almost persuaded me to open my mouth and let my truths escape, even though I knew it was risky to talk to her, but she was my family after all, I didn't know anyone else that I could trust like that. I knew I had Daesung but he was part of my school life and there were already enough rumors spreading around thanks to the week it took Jiyong to convince me to meet him.

 

It wasn't easy to confess that I have hidden my true self for so long but her reaction was not the one I would have expected. All she did was hug me and gift me with a bright smile, telling me that she had suspected it for a while, because no man would ever worry about which outfit he should wear to meet a friend the way I had done. I found myself blushing lightly and hoped that no one else had realized it the way Hanna had. Since then she helped me covering me up for the weekends I wanted to stay overnight at Jiyong's, telling our parents that I would stay at Daesung's place or that I were on a short trip to Japan with my school friends. I knew it would come strange for them if they suddenly saw me with the love of my life rather than playing around with other rich boys.

The first time I met Jiyong's family was a bit awkward. We went by subway to somewhere out of the city for about one hour. They lived in a small apartment at the edge of Seoul. Normally I would have never gotten in an area like this and he was rather shy and unsure about taking me to meet his family, but in the end he gave in.

I will never forget the moment I first entered into their apartment. Even though it was small I liked their home. His parents greeted me friendly and his mother even hugged me quite too friendly. We ate her selfmade dinner together while sitting on the living room floor, legs pressed against each other so we would fit around the small table. I have never eaten like that before, but it felt nice and welcoming. As everything else, it felt right when I was with Jiyong. It was one of the best meals I've ever had.

Afterward he showed me his room, it was probably smaller than my wardrobe but every inch of it was impregnated with his particular smell which I adored. There wasn't many furniture, only a small wardrobe and a little sideboard against one of the walls. In one of the corners was a neatly folded futon. I looked at him and he blushed slightly.

“I know it's nothing special...but I hope you feel comfortable.” I nodded and pecked his cheek softly. Then he took my hand and leaded me to the futon. “And I hope you don't mind but I only have one.” He said while pointing at the blanket. At first I wasn't sure what he meant but it only took a few seconds until I understood why he looked so embarassed. We were going to share the futon that night.

After both of us washed our faces and brushed our teeth we stood inside the room, staring at the futon as if it was the most strange thing in the word, cheeks blushing, both obviously and extremely shy. It was indeed a great step for our relationship to sleep together, though it didn't make it easier for neither of us. I helped him placing the blankets on the floor and then we sat over it facing each other in total silence. The atmosphere was certainly tense and I tried to make it better by starting babbling about how I enjoyed the day with his parents and that I wished his sister would have been there too and all those small details that can make a conversation safe. It didn't take us long until we made jokes and laughed about the little nothing, like we always did. I really loved being around him, everything seemed to be so easy with him, as if his presence next to mine was meant to be.

Around half an hour later I took his hand and pulled him closer to hug him while he sat over my lap shy and surprised. I couldn't find the right words to show him how thankful I was to be here with him, to be loved by him. I simply cuddled my face against his chest and took some deep breathes to inhale his scent. My hand traveled along his arm, his soft skin gently. The room was silent and the only sound I heard were our heartbeats dancing with the same rhythm. We fell slowly down and I pulled the blanket to cover us, Jiyong's eyes turned around and locked with mine as if asking for promises I was absolutely delighted to give. My lips curled into a gentle smile and I closed the space between, touching softly and unhurriedly his lips, not allowing my eyes to close for I wanted to see his love, his heart beaming from his eyes. I brushed some of his bangs that have fallen over his forehead gently away from his face and chuckled at his questioning frown.

“I've always wondered how your hair felt like, right from the second day you were standing there I asked myself if it was as soft as it looked like.” I chuckled again and he blushed. “I think you caught my heart too that day. I think you are the most beautiful creature on earth.” My hand kept touching his cheek, outlining the lines of his face. He didn't reply, all he did was move closer and kiss me as if that was the only appropiate answer for everything. I closed my eyes and let the electrifying sensation run through my whole body. His tongue touched my lips softly and I gladly welcomed it. It was a kiss that started as a slow but passionate battle for dominance. My arms found their way around his waist and pulled him as close as our bodies made it possible, legs intertwined, arms around each other, no space between us but still it felt not close enough. 

We kept kissing the whole night, glued together until we fell asleep. I had never slept better in my whole life.

***

A week later we decided to met in the cafe Jiyong worked in. Unlike the first time we had met in this place, I went straight into it and saw him standing behind the bar. As I sat down at one of the bar chairs Jiyong noticed my presence and smiled at me. When he bent over the bar to give me a welcome kiss I cleared my voice teasingly which made him raise one of his eyebrows.

“I'd like to order the usual, Sir.” I said and tried not to chuckle. He got what I was trying to do and joined our game.

“The usual? I'm sorry but it seems like I forgot what your usual order is.” He said and looked playfully at me.

“Ah... well whenever I'm here there is this y waiter. Can you ask him to come and give me the usual?” I replied and he walked around the bar to the chair I was sitting on and layed the arms around my neck while standing between my legs.

“Stupid you.” He smiled brightly and pecked me. “I missed you...” My hand found their way around his waist and I nodded in agreement.

“I missed you too honey.”

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter