Sleeping Beauty (Soulhope)

Once Upon A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ps.I hope you like it Isolde ^_^ even it really short yet i hope it could make you smiling ^^v

I rarely write funny fluffy one hehe...because i'm angst author LOl.and i just can't make you cry because i just can't hahaha...

So enjoy and have a nice day

From me : Soulhope

 

 

 

S l e e p i n g  B e a u t y 

 

 

Seungri didn't know how long he was riding his white horse. The thing he knows for sure is that he’s really thirsty and that he needs to find some water to drink. And maybe some water for his horse too. He really regrets running away from his palace already, without bringing money, food or even just water with him. If not because of his King Appa’s stubbornness to send him away from their country just to meet his fiancé that he knew he’ll never love- he could see himself still reading some book in the palace or teaching few servants to read.

 

 

Seungri curiously looks around the place. He spotted an old building that looks like a ruin of a palace that was left behind by its rulers and occupiers. His eyes almost pop out from its sockets when he saw a lot of flowers scattered around one room inside the old ruined palace. His innate curious mind drove him to walk inside, exploring. He was already smiling despite himself when he noticed a huge bed in the middle of the room.

 

 

"Woah . . . How can someone sleep so peacefully in a place like this?!" Seungri almost yelled when sighted someone sleeping on the huge bed.

 

 

Seungri closed his mouth shut with both of his hands because he afraid his voice will wake up the person who was sleeping. Seungri, without notice, looks at the sleeping person. That person looks like a prince judging from his white long shirt and the sword that he holding on that still shined. Seungri swallowed his own saliva when he saw a pair of beautiful eyes that were still closed. Seungri was really sure that sleeping person is a man but wow he really has a nice smooth skin and a beautiful face that is like girl. Seungri breathes deeply as he saw that the lips of the person sleeping were so small and were shining a pink blossom similar to that of a girl- it makes Seungri want to kiss him.

 

 

Unconsciously Seungri continued watching the sleeping person while wearing a smile like an idiot. He dared himself to kiss the sleeping prince when he was sure that the sleeping person didn’t woke up or even move a little the moment Seungri pulled his hand or pat his cheeks. Seungri then carefully bend down and carefully place a kiss against the pink lips but he was taken in for a surprise when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter