Wonderland (TisyaZEA)

Once Upon A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

W o n d e r l a n d

 

 

 

 

“Seungri!” Daesung screamed calling out for the younger one.

 

“What is it hyung?” Seungri asked walking towards the living room from his room.

 

“Come on, let’s go out today! You need to leave your room once in a while. You’ve been in there for a long time. You barely went out besides you always eat in your room! I’m worried too. Seungri, you need to rest.” Daesung sincerely said, pouting. “I always had to eat alone these days . . .” Daesung trailed off while dramatically wiping off his so called ‘imaginary tears’.

 

“Ok, ok then. Where are we going anyway?” Seungri asked when he saw how sad his hyung is.

 

“I don’t know, Seunghyun hyung will take us there tonight. So wear something pretty, fast! He’ll be here in an hour!” Daesung said before he ran into his room.

 

Aish, I should study for my exam next week! But Daesung hyung is right . . . I should relax once in a while. Plus, I’m tired of studying so why not?! Seungri thought to himself before he went to the bathroom to get ready.

 

--

 

“Let’s go! I’m sure both of you will have fun tonight!” Seunghyun said as both of them ride into his car.

 

“Where are we going hyung?” Seungri asked his hyung, excitedly.

 

 “We’re going to Wonderland.” Seunghyun uttered while smirking, making Seungri tilt his head in confusion.

 

--

 

A certain boy is playing with his hat in a private room in a place full of wonder. He’s waiting for the owner of the Wonderland club who was his close friend.

 

He waited and waited, after some time, a certain man with a Mohawk hair came into the room holding two glasses of champagne.

 

“Hey hey!  Mad hatter.” Taeyang said smiling. The boy was the infamous Mad Hatter.

 

“Shut up.” Jiyong uttered as he wears his hat properly, sighing at his friend’s playful smile. Jiyong is called the infamous Mad Hatter for simple and obvious reasons. Inside the club, Jiyong stood out among all party goers as he always wears a hat. Another reason is that Jiyong is a ‘trickster’ making the nickname perfect for him with the club name. Taeyang then gave a glass of champagne to his friend and Jiyong accept it gladly, drinking it in a flash.

 

“Well it’s because of you too that my club is a big hit! Everyone wants to know about ‘The Mad Hatter’! The luscious pink lips that will either smile or smirk, smoky and controlling eyes that can make you forget about everything else. Well, that is if you’re lucky enough to see his eyes since he always wear a hat, fashionable as he always wear different style of clothing every time and yet he still look good in it. The Mad hatter’s fashion point is of course the hat as he always wears different type of hat. The odd thing is, people will know he’s the one because no one wears a hat in a club except for him. A bit choosy with his partner but when he chose you, he won’t let go of you till he get what he wants and as always, he’ll get it.” Taeyang chatted continuously and happily as if the mad hatter wasn’t inside the room with him as he drinks down his own champagne.

 

Jiyong smiles in response as he stands up, “Are you praising me or mocking me!?” Jiyong asked, with an almost threatening voice. He was controlling his anger as it was still his friend he’s talking to.

 

Taeyang is unfazed and just shrug his shoulder, “Hmm, both!?” He said making both of them laugh in the end.

 

“Whatever you say.” Jiyong muttered as he left the room with excitement to search for his Alice. It was the Mad Hatter’s game, every night he’ll look for that wondering Alice in Wonderland.

 

--

 

The trio finally arrived at a certain club. As the three men entered the club, Seungri finally understood what his eldest hyung meant. The club name they were at is called “Wonderland”. It’s because of the decoration and the feeling in the club makes you feel like you’re in a wonderland -Classy and yet different, and out of the world.

 

Seungri was about to say his gratitude to both of his friends for taking him here but then he noticed the both of them already left him alone at the door. He realized both of them went ahead to have fun without him. Seungri then puffed his cheeks, sulking as both of his friends left him alone in the club he wasn’t familiar with. After more sulking he gathered his courage by convincing himself to have fun tonight.

 

Come on Seungri, go on and enjoy yourself! This club looks fancy and all so why not!? Get ready world cause here comes Seungri! Seungri said to himself, smirking while walking towards the bar with confidence.

 

--

 

Jiyong could see everyone in club. He was looking down on the dance floor from the 2nd floor. It’s only for the VVIPs and since he’s the best friend of the owner of this club, he can go get access to it anytime he wants. His eyes roamed at everyone but then his attention was caught by someone. It was a black haired guy wearing blue jeans with white shirt underneath and a blazer, standing alone at the front door. He was looking around, searching. It was intriguing and Jiyong’s interest doubled when but he suddenly puffed his cheeks. Is that guy sulking or something? Ji said to himself as he keeps appraising at that guy. The next moment, Jiyong was completely taken in surprise as the man suddenly smiles and walks towards the bar with confidence.

 

Cute. He looks innocent but I’m sure there’s a hidden devil in him. Jiyong said to himself as he keeps looking at the black haired guy.

 

Jiyong smiles to himself as he said “I’ve found you, my Alice.” The Mad Hatter then made his move and walk towards the bar.

 

--<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter