Chapter 6

My Unwanted Roommate [EDITING]

{Chapter 6}

                                                                                        

Sehun's POV

Right after he finished reading Ahri's text, Sehun thought to himself, "Seriously, I go out for a while and she asks... LOL," he paused for a second and thought again, "Oh well, she did it for my good I guess..."

As he glanced at a distance, he could make out a little bus with the number : 123.

"Oh well, she has arrived..."

 

Your POV

"Why does this kind of  disaster happen to her, although she is my nemesis, she doesn't deserve to die..."

"THE BUS HAS ARRIVED AT BUS-STOP 12"

"Oh well, I'm here!" You thought.

You walked out of the bus, suprised to see Sehun waiting for you.

"Why were you so slowwww, I waited for 10 minutes." Sehun complained.

"HEY! Girls have needs ok?" You retorted.

"SO FREAKING SLOW" Sehun complained louder.

"Shut UP!" you scolded and demanded Sehun to walk you to Minah's ...grave.

Sehun immediately got serious and walked her to Minah's ...place.

You cracked up at the sight of her gravestone.

"Girls seriously... cry at the signt of these things." Sehun talked sarcastically.

You glared at Sehun when suddenly, 

BA-BOOM!

Narrator's POV

Almost immediately, rain poured down, soaking both Sehun and Ahri.

Sehun pulled Ahri pack to the bus-stop where they seeked shelther.

"You see! You angered Minah!" Ahri accused Sehun.

"I don't think so, she's probaby angry about you coming, she hated you. Remember?" Sehun accused back.

"Whatever... how are we going to get back?" Ahri asked Sehun.

"I drove my car here, LOL" Seuhun said simply.

"Ok drive me back!" Ahri demanded.

"Why? Give me 2 reasons." Sehun requested.

"1, Cos you are living in my house, and we are both going the same direction. 2, I DEMAND YOU!" Ahri replied with a menacing look.

"HAHA! Ok whatever..." Sehun directed Ahri to where he parked his car.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

A/N : So satisfied at this Chapter and with my suscribers! 31 suscribers already! So close to the 40 mark which I promised to link all my suscribers! Phew! So excited! Check out ^ Poster! AMAZING