Chapter 15

My Unwanted Roommate [EDITING]

{Chapter 15}

                                                                                    

Your POV

"Yes! Another shopping trip! I am going to clean you up!" you joked.

"Oh no! Not you again!" Sehun replied.

"At least you have to buy bubble tea for me!" Sehun requested.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Ahri screamed.

We were alone walking around the shopping mall, selecting the lastest fashion clothes :ax-paris-green-embellished-strapless-diparticle-2488259-193B872A00000578-47_306x

"Can we go to Share Tea now??" Sehun whined.

He had been whining since half an hour ago.

"Alright fine!" You agreed and let Sehun go buy the drinks and follow him.

As he bought the drink, you were sitting at the nearby shop while waiting for him, when Sehun arrived, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you looking at?" you asked when he started looking around the vicinity.

"Nothing... I thought I saw a friend..." Sehun mumbled.

"Oh, ok." you replied.

Suddenly Sehun stood up and ran towards and area of tourists, "Wait what?" you asked.

"I'll be back! See me at hooooo-mmeeeeeeeee!" Sehun yelled.

"Oh well, I'll finish his drink."You said.

You finished his abandoned tea and went home. When you reached home, you noticed that Sehun wasn't there, he wasn't anywhere, "When he gets back, I am so going to question him!" you told yourself.

You went into your room and cleaned up... after since Sehun became your boyfriend, you guys had been playing inside and had make chaos in the room.

After a few minutes... Sehun returned, as soon as you heard the door unlock, you ran out and started questioning Sehun about his disappearance.

"Where did you go?" you asked with a menacing stare.

"Nothing... I didn't go anywhere..." Sehun replied coldly.

He didn't normally do that... he always did whatever you wanted to.

"TELL ME! Where did you go?" you demanded again.

"Nowhere! You wouldn't want to know..." Sehun said a little louder.

"WHERE DID YOU GO!" you screamed.

"NOWHERE BUSYBODY!! STOP ASKING AND GO AWAY! I AM TIRED!!" Sehun yelled.

"FINE! BYE!" you shouted and walked away.

"FINE BYE!" Sehun shot back.

You didn't know where to go, you only had your phone and wallet.

Where can I go? Ah-Ha! Starbucks! That is where I would go in a broken state...

You walked to the nearest Starbucks and ordered a caramel macchiato while waiting for her order, sitting at a nearby table... someone else was watching her.

Narrator's POV

"Hey! Hey! Dude! Dude! Dude! Dude! Dude! Dude!" Tao slapped Chen's back.

Tao and Chen were chilling at Starbucks.

"What?" Chen shot back.

"Is that Ahri?" Tao asked as he was appliying facial cream, he saw Ahri through the mirror.

"No that is a old lady!" Chen joked.

"Are you sure?" Tao asked blankly.

"Nah... just joking." Chen revealed.

"Let's call Sehun! I feel that they quarelled with each other..." Chen told Tao.

"You call!" Tao said.

"No you!" Chen shot back.

"NO! You." Tao shot back.

"Ok whatever, I'll call." Chen stopped the talk.

                                                                                                                                                                 

A/N : How was this chapter? Btw I just added a poll so those that didn't comment please go and do the poll! Btw do you see the new co-author? Later you'll see.