Chapter 3

My Unwanted Roommate [EDITING]

{ Chapter 4 }

_______________________________________

Your POV

You put on your earrings -> tumblr_mczskvqtCJ1riwe7ko1_500.png

Walked out of your room and told Sehun you were ready.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Sehun said after he laughed.

You stick out your tongue at him as you put on your favourite shoes. 470--shipping-y-beautiful-2013-women-

You followed him as he opened his car.

It shone in the sunlight, as if showing off to you.

You entered the car and settled down while Sehun questioned you.

"What do you like to eat? Why are you so beautiful? What do you do when you are bored?"

You replied slowly, annoyed by his currosity, "Pork Bulgogi and Ddeokbokki, How the heck am I suppose to know? Sleeping/Shopping?

Narrator's POV

As you both chatted on, you soon arrived at the mall.

Immediately you pulled Sehun to the first shop you found, Forever21.

Ahri picked a few dresses and some pants to try out and once she finished, Sehun paid for them.

She was happily shopping when she was about to pay when she noticed that Sehun disappeared, as a result, Ahri paid for all of them which costed her liftime. 

Ahri ran around the Mall looking for Sehun when a thought struck her "Bubble Tea!"

Ahri glimpsed at the directory and ran to the nearest Bubble Tea Shop, 'Gong Cha'

Ahri found Sehun drinking his Bubble Tea beside the shop. tumblr_mpd0jmhSqV1ruuj4io1_500.jpg

She walked furiously to Sehun and screamed, "WHERE DID YOU GO?"

All bystanders looked at the situation, even fans who were originally heading to Sehun for autographs stopped in their tracks.

People were gossiping about them, "How dare that little girl scream at Sehun, If it was me I would hug him!"

Sehun grabbed Ahri's hand and pulled her out of the mall.

"Why did you do that?" Sehun told Ahri with intent eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________