Chapter 18

My Unwanted Roommate [EDITING]

{Chapter 18}

                                                                                         

Narrator's POV

"Ahhh... I'm so tired! Sehun! Let's go sleep!" Ahri said tiredly.

"Alright! I'm tired too!" Sehun complained.

They went to sleep... not even the slightest sound was heard throughtout their peacefully silent house... 

As soon as the clock struck 12.30am, Sehun's IPhone alarm rang, 'BE-BEEP!' 'BE-BEEP!' singnalling Sehun to wake up.

Being the sleepy girl Ahri had been, she continued sleeping... snoring away.

Sehun stopped the alarm and yawned sleepily... he had been sleeping for an hour only. He quietly sneaked out of bed, grabbed his jacket and headed out...

--

--

--

The first rays of sunlight shone into Ahri's room, the meldic sound of birdsong drifted in as birds chirped merrily outside of her window.

Ahri woke up with a start, sweating as if she had seen a ghost, "Phew! Luckily that was just a nightmare!"

Nightmare...

"No! Sehun! Don't leave me!" Ahri yelled to a fading shadow in the distance.

"I have found someone who can fufill my needs!" Sehun said confidently as he walked away.

Ahri felt as if the world had crashed into a milion pieces and leaving her alone, weeping sorrowfully, regretting not taking better care of Sehun. 

--

"Wait! Where is THE HUN?" Ahri told herself as she noticed the missing Sehun.

"He might have been watching Football... I heard him always talking to LuHan and Kai about them!" Ahri told herself.

Unfortunately, Ahri had guessed wrongly, the home was deserted, so silent that Ahri could only hear her footsteps.

"WHERE DA HUN GO?!" Ahri yelled, "Stop playing hide & seek with me! Come out!"

"Hmmm... He's not home! Where did he go again?" Ahri thought.

Ahri fished out his phone and called Sehun, 'Ring!' 'Ring!' Sehun did not answer his phone.

Ahri sighed.

"Ah-Hah! I'll call Luhan and Kai!" Ahri thought hopefully.

'Ring!' 'Ring!'

"GOAL!!! Aw YEAH! Oh hi Ahri! YAYYY!"Ahri heard Luhan and Kai shout happily.

"Oh hi! It seems that you guys are watching football! Perhaps?" Ahri got cut off yet again.

"Erm yea-AHHHH! Oh! Penalty kick.. come on score!" Kai screamed.

"Have you seen Sehun?" Ahri asked curiously.

"Nope!" Luhan answered at once.

"WHERE DID HE GO AGAIN?"

                                                                       

A/N : Hi! snowcandyy29 here! Under guidiance of the author ButterCookies_, I published my first Chapter of the story! Oh yes and just to tell you! This is the Key for which author is writing! Hope you enjoyed this Chapter! 

-snowcandyy29 and weird friends!

Key :

ButterCookies_

snowcandyy29

fluffyclouds-

chocolaterose_