Chapter 23

My Unwanted Roommate [EDITING]

{Chapter 23}

                                                                              

Narrator's POV

'Ring! Ring!' Ahri's alarm rang.

Ahri woke Yura up and got back to planning the birthday party.

"Ok! Let's continue, we still have to organize the food, activities and another special station that I haven't thought about it." Yura said.

"Alright then, where do we get the food?" Ahri asked the lively, sociable Yura.

"What about the PerpetualFoodRebublic and order the buffet provided." Yura replied.

"Perfect!" Ahri said.

"I'm going to call them later." Ahri noted.

"And the activities?" Yura asked Ahri blankly.

"Maybe let's copy Running Man a bit like organize the egg game!" Ahri asked.

(A game where there are a couple of boiled eggs and one of them is a raw egg, the person who gets the raw egg and smacks it on the forehead, they lose)

Art+of+Scripting+on+Running+Man+(1).gif

"Oh! Nice!" Yura admitted.

"What about another?" Yura asked.

"Hm... Let's organize a dance competition!" Ahri said excitedly.

(I'm such a rm fan!)

vlcsnap-2013-09-10-18h41m31s139.pngRunning+Man+EP162+Official+Pic+2.jpgScreen-Shot-2013-09-08-at-2.00.42-PM.pngHahaopening.jpg

"Let's have a prank as well!!" Yura said slyly.

"Perfect you sly sister!" Ahri admitted.

"Ok this is what will happen!" Yura started planning.

(Start looking from the one where it says Pull Them Down)

PfqmV7a.gif

"Perfect! Yura you are AMAZING!!" Ahri said.

"Ok so we are settled for this and the special station?" Ahri asked.

"Let's hold a Ahri's Special Bubble Tea Station!" Yura realized.

"Ah-HA! YURAAAAAAA! AMAZING!" Ahri screamed.

"So all settled!" Yura finished off.

After a few calls and a bit more detailing, they were all ready.

"Ah! What should we do now?" Ahri asked Yura.

"I don't know, let's call bro!" Yura replied.

Right after Yura's reply, she dialed Sehun's phone number using her IPhone 5S that Sehun bought for her before he left.

IPhone_5S_home_button.png

'Dialing... Dialing...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone Talking

(SH) : Hi Ahri! How is it going?
(AH) : All fine! You wanna talk to your sister?
(SH) : Ok!
(YR) : Hi bro! How are you! I MISS YOU!!
(SH) : Haha! I'm fine! Long time no see already sis!

Ahri snatched the phone back 

(AH) : Anything else we need to do other than your birthday party preperation?
(SH) : Hmm... What else? A-HA! A overseas trip during the August period!
(AH) : Oo~oh! Interestng! I'll do it!

Yura snatched the phone back.

(YH) : Me too!!
(SH) : Oh! Ok Luhan! I've got to leave, we are performing agin in 10mins bye!
(YH&AH) : Bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright so where do we want to go?" Ahri asked Yura for suggestions.

"I wanna go to Calfornia's Disneyland!" Yura said.

"Oh! SAME HERE!" Ahri agreed.

"Ok, so disneyland. What about the Hong Kong's disneyland too?" Ahri noted down.

"Oo~oh! YES! And PARIS! The Eiffel Towel!! MY loved place!" Yura agreed and envied.

As they discussed more, their plan was beyond nice :

Home >> Hong Kong >> France(PARIS) >> Calfornia(DISNEYLAND) >> Las Vegas(JUST FOR LIMOS' ENJOYMENT) >> Germany (Frankfurt&Others) >> Singapore(SMALL ISLAND) >> Home

"Nice! Now we just have to get the hotel rooms and where to go sightseeing!" Yura said.

"Yay!" Ahri cheered.

"I'm tired, let's go..." Ahri started.

"SPA!!" Yura continued.

"Do you want to go to the hair salon first?" Yura asked.

"Sure!" Ahri agreed.

"And I'll pay for a close sis! Because I have The Hun!" Yura cheered, excited about having her brother.

                                                                              

A/N : Hi! This is another Chapter! Hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Any of you watch Running Man? XD I love it! So Funny!!!

I just abandoned my other story... S T U C K

And decided to focus on this more! So thanks for all the support and the Big 100 5 Chapters in 1 day will be held this Thursday (24/07/14)

-ButterCookies_ and my crew

(Cookies, Clouds, Candy and Chocolate) (cccc)