Chapter 27

My Unwanted Roommate [EDITING]

{Chapter 27}

                                                                                        

Sehun's POV

"Ahh.. why did I do that, I feel a bad aura.." Sehun thought as he and Minah was still in the garden where they had confessed.

'Ring! Ring!' Sehun's phone rang.

 

"Hello?" Sehun asked.

"Please come right away, Miss Song is in the hospital injured, we heard her mumbling your name so we called you using her phone..." a stranger greeted.

"I'm comi-" Sehun said back when the call got cut off.

BBrdb4SCUAAxFqB.jpg

"Oppa! Where are you going?" Minah yelled.

"Just something important! Relax!" Sehun yelled back, that wasn't what he wanted to say, it seemed that he had chose the wrong path.

--

--

At the hospital...

As soon as Sehun arrived, he quickly found Ahri's surgery room and waited impatiently outside, "She's in trouble again..."

The doors to the surgery room opened and they put Ahri into a ward. 

"Ahri... is she ok?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"She's fine, hopefully she will wake up, we saved her but it depends if she could live, we need to take care of her for a short while." the doctor replied.

"Please charge the bills to my account." Sehun said.

"Sehun! What happened?" Sehun heard his friends behind him.

"Hello, she got into a car accident." Sehun mumbled.

"Weren't you with her in the garden?" Chanyeol asked, suprised.

"No, that was Minah." Sehun replied immediately, there was a big difference between them.

"Mi..nah?" Tao asked stammering, "She's back from the dead?"

"HAHHAAAHA!" EXO laughed.

"No, she didn't die at all anyway it's a long story." Sehun replied.

"Ah, there's nothing to do now, let's go back first." Suho suggested.

"Sure! But I'll have to go be with Minah!" Sehun said.

"I need to go to Taeyeon noona!!" Baekhyun said as the 2 boys ran off.

"Haha! Immature boys dating." Luhan commented as they walked away.

--

--

Across the next few days, Sehun always stayed beside Ahri as soon as his schedule was finished for about an hour just as a punish,ent for choosing Minah.

However, one day, it didn't turn out to be his normal day.

--

--

"No schedule?" Sehun confirmed with EXO's manager.

"Yes, we have cancelled the photoshoot and postponed it to next wednesday, take note!" his manager said slowly.

"Oh! Thanks hyung! Bye!" Sehun thanked.

Sehun drove home happily, he was going to spend the whole day with Minah.

He opened the door excitedly but what he saw was so wrong.

"Minah! I'm HO-" Sehun stopped in his tracks, he couldn't believe his eyes.

20101229_minah_1.jpg

"Aww.. Key.. hehehee.. luckily Sehun's not-" Minah got cut off by a passionate kiss by Key, her secret boyfriend she had been hiding.

Her biggest secret has been revealed, not noticing Sehun, she gave in to Key when she heard a thump, they stopped immediately and finally noticed Sehun, staring at them with disgusted eyes.

Minah immediately pushed Key to the side and quickly made up excuses, "This does not look like what you see! He's just a friend, a close friend nothing happened!"

"Yea nothing happened, we were just sharing our problems!" Key joined in.

"So what will happen if I didn't have schedule today?" Sehun accused, "Will both of you talk onto the bed?"

Both of them looked ashamed.

Sehun didn't have time to waste, he took the broom he had put beside the door and whacked them out of the door.

GardenBroom.jpg

"Why did I make this decision!!" Sehun regretted.