Left alone~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You growned in frustration. You weren't able to contact Jimin for the whole day and you slowly lost your nerves. You called him again and again but he just won't pick his phone up. Out of frustration you almost threw your phone against the wall. But then you remembered that you could try calling his friends.

"Jungkook!" You said optimistically. You searched for his number in your contact list and called him. It kept on ringing but no one picked it up. "This can't be true..." You whispered when you cancelled the call.

Afterwards you tried calling all his friends you knew but no one had a clue where Jimin could be. All agreed that it's untypical for Jimin to just leave like that and promised you to update you on anything which includes him.

This situation was too much for you. You covered your face with your hands and thought as hard as you could. "His parents!" The idea suddenly came to your mind.

You quickly took your jacket and your keys and rushed out of your apartement, towards the mansion of Jimin's parents. You couldn't run that fast since you're already 4-months pregnant. Eventually you arrived at the huge mansion and ringed the doorbell impatiently. A few moments later an older woman, Jimin's mother, opened the door. She was quite surprised to see you standing there but she kept her face straight.

"Where's Jimin?" You didn't play around the bush. Your voice came out rather harshly but you didn't mind.

"What do you mean? Aren't you his girlfriend, you should know it better." She acted like she didn't have anything to do with it.

"He's gone since this morning and that's unlikely for Jimin. So where did you hide him?" You suspected that Jimin was somewhere in this big house. Suddenly, Jimin's mother began to laugh which confused you.

"That's hilarious! Finally my boy understood that he's too good for you and left. Sorry darling but he's not here." His mother answered, clearly amused of the situation.

"Don't lie! I know Jimin, he would never leave me like that." You said in a convinced tone.

"Ooh, you little silly child. It seems like you don't know Jimin too well. He did the same to us. He left us without a warning or anything. He wants to be free. Having a girlfriend who expects a baby from him is not freedom." She explained with a dirty grin on her face.

"That's a lie! Jimin left you because you're horrible parents but he didn't have any reasons to leave me." You argued back. This woman wanted to destroy your relationship with Jimin since the beginning.

"Look at your stomach then you see the reason. I don't want to listen to your problems anymore, please leave our mansion." She said and already closed the door halfway.

"You will see that he didn't leave me!" You yelled before she finally closed it. You sighed heavily. Jimin is not in his parents house either, so where could he be?

It's already dark outside and you were still walking along the streets. You didn't want to head home because you knew that you will be completely alone there. You decided to visit Yoona and ask her for advise.

She welcomed you warmly and got worried when she saw the expression on your face. "Come in." She opened the door wider for you. You stepped into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter