Missing him~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-Yoona, what are you doing here?" You asked her nervously but tried to hide it.

"My mother forced me to do a check-up here. What about you?"  She asked, surprised to see you in this place.

"Ummm... The same thing as you." You lied. You felt like a big liar. First you're hiding a secret from Jimin and now you're constantly lying to your best friend.

"Why? I mean, you don't have parents who tell you to do so." She answered and then realized what she had just said. "Oh I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk like that about your parents." She apologized.

"It's okay. You're always talking before thinking. Well then, have fun." You said before leaving through the door.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH I'M ALWAYS TALKING BEFORE THINKING? THAT'S NOT TRUE." She yelled after you which caused you to chuckle. You ignored her complaints and walked out of the building.

You walked through the streets until you reached the house, you were heading for. You ringed the doorbell and waited for it to open. After some seconds, Taehyung opened the door and greeted you happily. "Sunmin! Heey, what are you doing here? Come in."

"Aren't you happy to see me?" You asked jokingly and entered his house. You knew this place too well, so there was no need of Tae to guide you to the living-room. You walked into the room as if it was your own.

"No no. I'm very glad to see you." He replied when he followed you into his living-room. You let out a heavy sigh when you plumped onto the sofa. Tae took a seat next to you and gave you a glare.

"You're sad, aren't you?" He asked in concern. You looked at him and gave him a smile, not wanting to think that.

"Noo. I'm super happy." You answered but he wouldn't believe it.

"You're not. I can see and feel it." He said seriously. Maybe he was right. Maybe you did feel sad. But you didn't want him to worry about you.

"Okay, maybe I'm not super happy but I'm okay." You admitted. Taehyung let out a sigh when he heard that. When you say that you're 'okay' means that you're not okay.

"Let's go shopping  to lighten up your mood." He said but you didn't move an inch. You were too lazy to get up and run around the city.

"Nah~ I don't have any money, plus your sofa is extremely comfortable. " You answered which earned you a look of Taehyung. 

"I'll p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter