In a rush~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You might read the previous chapter because I didn't update for a looooong time. :)

 

Author's POV

"JIMIN!" You yelled into the speaker of your mobile phone. "Do you know how much I worried about you? Where the hell are you?" You added without letting your boyfriend talk. You took a deep breath after babbling so much.

"SUNMIN! It's not Jimin who's calling. It's me, Jungkook!" You heard a familiar voice saying.

Your eyes widened. You wondered why Jungkook would call you from Jimin's phone and why it's not Jimin himself. Did something happen? You wanted to bomb him with questions: Why did Jimin leave without telling you? What happened to him? Doesn't he love you anymore? 
But you needed an answer to the most important question.

"Jungkook....Where is my boyfriend?" You asked with mixed feelings.

"Before I tell you....please promise me to not worry too much, okay?" He asked unsure. You could sense that he was nervous to tell you.

The tension gave you goosebumps and your heart started to race. You expected the worst. But you were dying to know what had happened to Jimin. "Okay, I promise." You answered slowly.

"Good....Well, Jimin is...." He made a dramatic pause. You rolled your eyes because it made both of you even more nervous.

"Jungkook! Just spill the beans!" You kinda yelled impatiently.

"Okay okay, sorry. He is in the Hospital." He told you and waited for your response.

Although you expected something like this, you were shocked. You prayed that nothing serious had happened to him. "WHAT. WHY?" You didn't know how to react to this.

Jimin was gone for such a long time and just now you find out that he's in the Hospital. Why did no one tell you earlier? You almost doubted his love for you.

"He will explain it to you. He's in the Saint Jose Hospital. I think you should visit him. So, Bye Noona!" He said and quickly hung up. You stood there dumbfounded and sighed heavily. 

"Aish, this kid." You shook your head when thinking about Jungkook. But at least you know where Jimin is right now. And that made you relieved. 

You quickly grabbed your purse, ran to the garage, hopped on your bike and rode it as fast as you could. You didn't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter