You're mine~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook?!" You and Jimin yelled in unison. Your loud voices woke the sleeping young boy up. He tilted his head up to see you both standing in the doorway. Surprised to see you, he quickly stood up from the bed and positioned himself in front of you.

"Hee...you're already back from the trip?" He asked nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Jeon Jungkook....why the hell did you sleep in my bed?" Jimin asked, ignoring his best friend's question. He is not very pleased to see that he just allowed himself access to his own apartement.

Jungkook looked at you for a short moment then back at Jimin. "Can we....talk alone?" He asked while looking at the ground.

Confused, you looked at your boyfriend who was also looking back at you. "Babe, could you leave us some minutes alone?" He asked you calmly. Your curiosity was big but you couldn't do anything but to accept that they wanted to be alone.

"Sure. If you're looking for me, I'm in my apartement." You said before walking out of the room and into your apartement. There you started to unpack your luggage. Once you were done you went into the living-room and made yourself comfortable on the couch.

You glanced at the clock and already 20 minutes past since the incident with Jungkook. "What does them take so long?" You asked no one in particular. After 10 more minutes there was finally a knock on  the door. You quickly jumped up from your seat and went to open it. As expected, Jimin was standing there but without Jungkook.

"Did you talk everything out with Kookie?" You asked him curiously. He nodded and gave you a smile. "You're not going to tell me, are you?" You asked once again. This time he shook his head. You sighed. "Okay." Was all you said.

"Let's go on a date." He suddenly suggested.

You rose your eyebrow at his suggestion. "Why all of the sudden?" You asked and looked down at yourself. You couldn't go out on a date like that.

"Just a simple date. Like the cinema." He said and grinned widely. You thought about it for a minute and agreed. But only because there was a movie which you wanted to see so badly.

Jimin took you by the hand and you two walked out of the building. You still wondered about Jungkook but eventually forgot about it. It's not your business anyway.

You arrived at a bus shelter, for some reason Jimin didn't want to drive the car. It was kinda odd for you because you didn't spot his car in the parking lot. But you shook it off.

There were a few people also waiting for the bus to arrive which should be there in about 7 minutes. You and Jimin stood there hand in hand. Actually it was something what you normally do but you couldn't help but blush. Jimin always had  this effect on you.

He could touch you a million times but you still felt the electricity as if it's the first time. You smiled to yourself. All of the sudden, Jimin moved closer to you, it seemed like he was protecting you from something.

"Did something happen?" You asked in a confused tone. He looked down at you and crushed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened of his sudden actions which you didn't understand one bit. You tried to push him away since many people were watching you and a make out session in public didn't seem right.

However, Jimin was stronger than you and didn't let you go. He put his strong arms around your body and one hand moved down to your . He gave it a slight squeeze which caused you to yelp.

"Jimin, what the hell?" You said in between heavy breathing.

"You're mine." He whispered into your ear and started nibbling on it. Your face was bright red from embarrassement because all the eyes were on you.

"Aww man...she has a boyfriend." You heard a male voice say from your right. You looked to the direction where the voice was coming from and saw 2 boys walking past you while looking at you.

Once they were out of sight, Jimin finally let go of you and smiled proudly. "Sorry babe. But these guys were checking you out. I needed to show them you're already mine." He said cheekily.

You sighed heavily. "God...you're so embarrassing." You said but in reality you actually found it cute of him. He was not afraid to show you off to everyone.

The bus arrived with a delay and all people rushed into it. You paid your tickets and found a seat for you to si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter